The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coursing Pups

Paul Cork

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have know got pups avalible , from very good coursing lines proven last season on the fields of East Anglia , under rules , dam Gardens Lane Girl , (Kizzy trophy ) and my very strong stud dog Kenmillone Silver tounge of lynperry , these pups in the right hands should do very well , to view the dam and the sire, or for any more info (ie) peds etc look at www.lynperry.co.uk , or email me on paulcorky@supanet.com , but if you would like a chat about the litter ring me on 01603410811 , Paul Cork

I was very pleased to learn of Mr Cork's litter of pups out of Gardens Lane Girl.I am slightly surprised that on Feb 27 much was being made of the expected mating with Cheydanar Appache Chief. Clearly AC was not used on this occasion. Why was this?Is he no longer at stud? Is he not considered to be as good as the Lynperry stud dog?Where is Appache Chief?? We need to know.

Yours in puzzlement

Steph

Steph. Cheydanhar Apache Chief is still at stud to approved bitches and is looking very fit and well at the moment .I will try to put up a photo of him tonight so you can see for yourself.

We won the trophy for " Top dog " in the E.A.W.C.C. last year with him and i must say the room would now look odd without it ! So its up to him to get it back again ?

As for the Gardens lane girl thing it was Pauls shout to go with his own dog so that one is best left to him to answer

In sport Clive Searson

Lost Paul Cork Last seen in Norwich any info. to coursing man as i think he lives very close to him .

To Coursing man , yes one blue dog . To CCS , yes im still here , but i have been on hols for a few days Yours in sport, Paul Cork

Sorry to here you have still got the blue pup left, but there are a lot of people out there who just like to mess you about. All the best Paul !!!.... Coursing man

pity i isnt a bitch or i would have most likley taken one off yer hands

Glad to hear that you sold all your pups , I had a look at one which you sold to a man down in Ipswich . Lovely pup you done a good job witht that , any way are you getting them dogs fit for the start of your season, on Oct 04 . Should see some of the new blood from last season doing well , Should think you will a lot of rain , for Gardens lane girl to run well , Hows Clives big black and white dog !! . Speak to you soon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back