The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coursing Whippet pups hopefully coming soon!

Kev Girling

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have just put our Whippet bitch to stud. All being well there will be a litter ready to go just before Christmas. Sire: Laguna Lightspeed, Black, 19.5 inches, Dam a good quality Coursing bitch, blue with white trim, 19 inches, with a Laguna/Oakbark lineage. I live in North Suffolk. Like I say, though, nothings certain yet, as its too early to tell if it worked, but I can take your name and phone number and get back to you nearer the time if the mating is a success. They say don't count your chickens, but I am very hopefull! Watch for more postings. Call Kev on 07769 673929 for more details. e-mail KGirling@aol.com

Kev Girling

Before you sell Longdog a pup I`d have a read of his comments on the non-ped forum.I wouldn`t sell a person like that a pup of mine for any money.  

Tony

Sorry Longdog but haven't you just been calling whippet owners and saying for them to get a proper dog, now your asking to buy one!!!

This website can do without jokers like you!!

well is my money not as good as yours

what i said was i am not keen on racing whippets but i am a good owner of dogs and i love both my two they will be with me till the day they die, just that i have heard so many bad things about whippet racing and all the back stabbing i have read on here

so before u go judging me about me wanting to buy a pup you might like to get to know me better

:(

You might want to give people a better impression of yourself then !!!

Now come on long dog :0 you know you said you did not like whippets :angry: but now you are wanting to buy one :p coming round to our way of thinking are you :D good you will not regret buying a whippet   ;) your money is just as good as ours :p but will any one sell you a whippet ???

hi i said nothing about buying a whippet for racing i wouuldnt mind one for breeding a coursing dog maybe crossing it with my own saluki greyhound   ;) pete pat will you let me have one

:D sorry chuck not today cos i aint got no puppys, i bet your dogs are lovely though, what weight are they,  what colour and where do u go coursing. i don't know much about coursing dogs ??? but i bet it's interesting. :D   :p   ;)

Hi Kev im keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I would be intrested in a pup from these lines

good luck

acer :)

Hi, hope all goes well for your bitch and hope you have many healthy young ones .......... :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back