The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts Live Link

brill thanks carnt go this year and was gutted couldnt see it on tv

Thank you Tanya for putting up the link, I will have it on in our office all day so at least I'll feel a little part of things. It will be great to watch the groups as we should see every breed on the table and moving which will be a treat. Enjoy watching everyone and thanks again Tanya.

Jenny

Yes its working for me, but there only showing agility and stuff,

then at 7pm we will egt to see best of breed, terrier and hound

so think i may turn back on then :b

:( Its saying media player could not be started on mine??? what does that mean?

It's saying the same for me, I haven't got a clue what that means, at home I just shout help and Andrew comes and tells me, in the shop there are only three ladies older than me having a potter, I'm, not sure there is a silver surfer amongst them so will just have to hope it is going to appear soon.

Jenny

I just get a small blue box with a ? in it????? I'm on a mac, maybe thats the problem

jo xx

Do you get a yellow strip in the header column asking you to download something, can't remember what now, I did and entered on it and the live streaming came on.

Jenny

I just get a small blue box with a ? in it????? I'm on a mac, maybe thats the problem

jo xx

I went on as I was curious to see if it would work. I'm on a mac also and have got the same, just a question mark.

Did anyone see the ballet routine in the Heelwork to Music, fantastic.

Jenny

Doesn't give me anything to download, nothing to watch. So i've send them an email.

Hope I can watch soon

Jo xx

This was my reply

We are very sorry that you are having problems viewing our live stream.

We recommend that our viewers use Internet Explorer v6 or above, and windows media player v9 or above. The latest versions of these can be freely downloaded from www.microsoft.com.

If you still cannot view the live stream, the you may need to download and install the Windows Media Player Add-on, this is available here: http://port25.technet.com/pages/windows-me...n-download.aspx

only works on a windows machine.

Jo xx

This was my reply

We are very sorry that you are having problems viewing our live stream.

We recommend that our viewers use Internet Explorer v6 or above, and windows media player v9 or above. The latest versions of these can be freely downloaded from www.microsoft.com.

If you still cannot view the live stream, the you may need to download and install the Windows Media Player Add-on, this is available here: http://port25.technet.com/pages/windows-me...n-download.aspx

only works on a windows machine.

Jo xx
Thanks. I got some rubbish about needing a media card which we already have. Thanks for letting me know.

Mine wouldn't come on this morning but just now I pressed 'control' at the same time as the link above and it just asked me to 'run active x' by clicking - I did and it came on ok. I love watching agility but for some reason any dancing with dogs gives me the same shudder I get when people dress monkeys and apes up.... :eek:

Mine wouldn't come on this morning but just now I pressed 'control' at the same time as the link above and it just asked me to 'run active x' by clicking - I did and it came on ok. I love watching agility but for some reason any dancing with dogs gives me the same shudder I get when people dress monkeys and apes up.... :eek:
xp and vista versions of internet explorer on a pc have a protection against running active x programs, a pale bar will appear above the head of the dog at the top of the window, if u click it and then click 'run active x content' in the drop down box it should start media working, hope this helps, it happened to me and i swore before i noticed it.

I thought the group coverage was great. We got to see every dog examined and move unlike BBC coverage which was obviously time limited and only showed the shortlisted dogs. Two lovely groups tonight, roll on Saturday for the gundogs.

Jenny

same here jenny was great to see all the best of breeds in the group much better than when it was on the bbc :))

Yes its working for me, but there only showing agility and stuff,
:eek: :eek: yep :) :) and this old saddo has been sitting here since 8.30 this morning watching it all. So much better than the 5mins if you're lucky that the BBC offered every other year.

We went yesterday and saw it for real but this great coverage is just as good.

The ballet routine in HTM was brilliant yesterday & Richard Curtis was great with his Thriller routine today

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back