The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh no!

Our youngsters are both in season so won't be going to Crufts this year.

Oh Well! There is always next year so we need to qualify again!!

Do you have any thoughts on who will do what?

Personally I think it may be either a Nevedith day AND/OR Marchpast OR a real outsider form Europe.

Bad luck Dawn.  Why not come anyway?  I've enjoyed Crufts just as much without a dog as I have when I've been showing!

Thats a shame Dawn, but as Vanna says you should come along still, you can get far more shopping done with out the dogs! (end up pretty skint too)

What is it with the girls any way. I didn't enter Millie because shes due in season and whats happened, no sign!

As for the out come, I dont know about the judge for the girls, but the dog judge did the Collie Girls last year, and he judged the dogs, not the faces. It was certainly a differant line up from the norm!!

Hope you can make it,

Wendy.

Who said WE wont be there
sprachlos040.gif

Never mind the dogs don't forget the freebies!!

A shopping spree is called for to make up for the lack of dogs
natur014.gif
natur014.gif
natur014.gif

See you all there.

BTW who do you think for the CC's?

At least we will be able to leave early and hopefully miss some of the chaos!!

Thats bad luck for you Dawn, still as the others say its really relaxing not having to worry about leaving the benches.  

As for the winners, Showing a Marchpast/ Nevedith dog I do hope you are right!!,

if they judge as before this looks lightly but I am sure they will be fairly impartial. Im not sure if Patsy is showing the Eleonia dog but that may do well. My money is on an outside bet not a big name dog.  See you all there.   :p

Best of Luck too all who are showing and to those who are going shopping hope the money lasts the day!!!

Has N E 1 entered NIWC. I think there is still time to enter and the secretary will be at crufts!!! if you fancy your chances.

:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back