The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cullompton Dog Track

tigger2007

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) i would like to remind people about cullompton dog track.we are there every sunday weather permitting. It is open to all lurcher and whippet people who wish to run their dogs through the winter months to keep them fit or just for a bit of fun.we had a great turn out last sunday and hopefully this sunday.

GetAttachment.jpg

if would like to come and run your dogs please contact paul on 07525724384 and he will give you directions to the track if not known. :cheers:

(w00t) i would like to apoligise to everyone for yesterday.as the track was not open due to us not being there as or boiler had blown and had no hot water :rant: so we had to get it fixed asap.

:) we will defanatly be there this sunday coming (w00t)

(w00t) Had some very small dogs come and run at the track today lol :teehee:

HA HA .It was great fun watching the irish wolf hound run at the track.We also had a suluki. :D plus alot more lurchers this time it was really agreat day.

100_0827-1.jpg

I'm going to try and get up there one Sunday soon :thumbsup:

I keep planning to, but then other things keep happening

....... bit like your boiler (w00t) :thumbsup:

tigger2007 said:
(w00t)   i would like to remind people about cullompton dog track.we are there every sunday weather permitting. It is open to all lurcher and whippet people who wish to run their dogs through the winter months to keep them fit or just for a bit of fun.we had a great turn out last sunday and hopefully this sunday.
GetAttachment.jpg

if would like to come and run your dogs please contact paul on 07525724384 and he will give you directions to the track if not known. :cheers:

Sarah, if you say there are outbreaks of parvo in Plymouth, Exeter & Cornwall, do you think it wise to have racing this Sunday, especially as more dogs are coming from different areas? I know many people do got their dogs boostered after the initial vaccination. Could you PM me as regards your source for Plymouth. Thanks..

8) Had a great time and great photo of the beast :luck: have some more photos for you.

Hope to have a friends Lurcher coming on Sunday, to try out weather permitting

Malachi

due to the concern of other peoples dogs and ours aswell .we have decided to close the track until after christmas .as although all the dogs have been jabbed i personaly dont what to take the risk as pravo is doing its rounds.i am sorry to all the people who wished to run their dogs this weekend.but im sure you will all understand. we will hopefully be looking at 4th of jan 2009 to reopen for running again.......hope that pravo has died down by then :thumbsup:

we will be back at cullompton dog track this sunday if anyone would like to join us

Hi,

I know it sounds daft,but where is collumpton?Sounds good fun.

Amandax

thanks for directions my luv :thumbsup: i do have a tendency to get lost so please have your mobile handy!!!! see you in morn :thumbsup:

thanks for directions my luv :thumbsup: i do have a tendency to get lost so please have your mobile handy!!!! see you in morn :thumbsup:
ok hun will have my phone at the ready see you tomoz
i would like to say what a great turn out last sunday was. there were 16 dogs and we all had great fun sarah (painted lady )came with her tribe all the way from poole.which was great as Lara was reunited with her brother and sister :wub: . will be there this sunday if anyone would like to come and join us :cheers: sarah

i would like to say what a great turn out last sunday was. there were 16 dogs and we all had great fun sarah (painted lady )came with her tribe all the way from poole.which was great as Lara was reunited with her brother and sister :wub: . will be there this sunday if anyone would like to come and join us :cheers: sarah

kids are out for the day with their dad so cant make tomorrow but will next sunday sarah!!!! hey..meant to ask,did i leave a coat behind?? cant find daisy's coat anywhere....maybe murphy ate it after he had a munch on the side door :wacko:

kids are out for the day with their dad so cant make tomorrow but will next sunday sarah!!!! hey..meant to ask,did i leave a coat behind?? cant find daisy's coat anywhere....maybe murphy ate it after he had a munch on the side door :wacko:
Sarah................you should be ashamed of yourself,not feeding poor Murphy :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

:clown: he is in lurve dawn...smitten with my ickle Coco...wont stop humping her :wacko:

hi hun i didnt see one i will have a look for you tomorrow. will pm you and let you know :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back