The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cullompton

mirrel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
cullompton childrens play area/park has been put forward for the peoples millions project. as you may know the cca have been trying to raise money now for 2 years to help build up the play equipment in the childrens play area. they would like to add to this swings/climbing frames ect.you can vote by phoning in on a phone number that will be printed in the daily mirror news paper on the 24th of november. the cost of phoning will be 10p per vote. this will not only benefit the local children but the children who use the race track. the cca have supported the racers over the years it would be nice to support them back. please could you vote for this good cause.

Hi Mirrel

add the phone number when you get it and we can all vote :thumbsup:

We'll support you 100% Mirrel :thumbsup: I'm sure the Highgate member's will phone in :thumbsup:

hi everyone i now have the number to vote cullompton for the peoples millions project please could you vote for this good cause thankyou. the number is 08716268161 to vote between 9am today untill midnight tonight.

mirrel said:
hi everyone i now have the number to vote cullompton for the peoples millions project please could you vote for this good cause thankyou. the number is 08716268161 to vote between 9am today untill midnight tonight.
Oops tried to early

mirrel said:
Sorted :thumbsup:

mirrel said:
Done the voting thing :thumbsup:

hi everyone just a big thankyou to all that voted from all at the track and the cca.

when do you find out,does it go with the pole??????? :luck:

mirrel said:
hi everyone just a big thankyou to all that voted from all at the track and the cca.

Hi Mirrel

when do you find out if all the phoning has worked

is there anywhere we can find out

yours in sport

graham

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back