The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cute Pic Of 3 Of My Boys

chelynnah

Whippet Servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just had to share this photo that the vet took of three of my boy pups who I took in to get their jabs.

HillsideVets-b.jpg

Wisby (back left), Piler (back right) & Stads (front)

:wub:

Very cute :wub:

Wisby is still my fave - wish I could smuggle him in with our three without the OH realising!

Wisby is a sweetie!!

and D'oh I'm an idiot. I saw on the other thread you said you liked Emmy's name, but I didn't clue in till just now when I read the names in your signature that you have an Emmy too LOL.

What a gorgeous picture, definitely one for the album. Lovely bunch of pups and a great way to keep them safe from germs!

I was looking at your litter and these three boys on your website. Think I like Plier but Wisby looks very different in this photograph to the one of the website. Gorgeous boys all three of them. :wub:

Thanks everyone.

Wisby is blue brindle. It's hard to really capture his colouring in a photo as he's very pale. This is probably a more true representation of his colouring than the sitting portrait on his page. The 6 weeks stacked photo is pretty close. But your best way to see his colouring is to have a look at some of the galleries I put up last night - have a look at week 11 at the end where he's done the 'melting whippet' out of the dog bed, or the beginning of week 9 where he's popping out the top of the crate.

Here's a few of him that I was talking about

Nikon2011_1105006.jpg

Nikon2011_1105008.jpg

Nikon2011_1120041.jpg

Nikon2011_1120040.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back