The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Daily Posts.

excuseme

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is there any way that the list of "daily" posts can be extended above the 6 that show, to cover a lot of which may have been missed throughout a day ?:rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind that too, my forum navigational skills are still quite lacking I'm afraid:oops: and I have to be honest I haven't the patience to sit and work it all out...even after all this time!:rolleyes: Clicking on the top 6 and then 'new posts' is pretty much my limit:p
I do often wonder how people cope with being members of multiple forums and all the other social networking thingamyso_O:D:D

I was totally un-aware that the red flag at the top of the page which says "new posts"
was actually the list of each days postings!!:oops::oops::oops:o_Oo_Oo_O
I don't think I have ever clicked on it before:eek:.

It's so easy to miss something that is glaringly obvious when someone points it out, I do it all the time! :D

Thanks Judy that's made me feel a lot better:rolleyes:

I find it easiest just to look at ”New Posts”

Recent Posts | Dog Forum | dogforum.co.uk

It lists any posts I haven't read. Admittedly, after reading the real new ones, you might need to tick ”mark all forums as read” from the menu for the ones that were posted long ago and are dead now, but after that it makes it nice and easy.

Screenshot_20210812-080554_Samsung Internet.jpg

Does that work for you?

I was totally un-aware that the red flag at the top of the page which says "new posts"

To be honest it was fairly recently I discovered that, (purely by chance), considering my time on here!:D:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back