The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Daisy And Tiger

suvi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is Crazy Daisy - Janibelle Born to Run :wub:

2rrt574.jpg

20zsmtd.jpg

and here is Tiger - Janibelle Viva la Diva

14b1gzq.jpg

23ly0lj.jpg

and there are loads of pics like this still on my camera! (w00t)

fbc6s5.jpg

I think I prefer Daisy out of the two. Are you keeping both?

I am keeping both for my sins! (w00t) Our house is very lively at the moment!

from these pics I prefer Tiger :wub: :wub: .love the shape of bothof them though :wub:

Judi, they're both looking great :wub: - bet they're keeping you on your toes (w00t) . Think I prefer Daisy at the moment - can't wait to see them in the flesh sometime - when's their first outing ?

Val

They both look grand, Tiger for me at this early stage. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing them in the flesh tomorrow.

From the photos though Tiger for me.

Debbie

Hi Judi, we met at crufts i was in the same class as you standing next to you (w00t) they are both gorgeous but from those pics i prefer Daisy. Tiger is gorg too though! :wub:

Marie.x

Hi, yes I remember how are you and your gorgeous girl?? Perhaps we will meet again at some shows this summer??

Judi x

suvi said:
Hi, yes I remember how are you and your gorgeous girl??  Perhaps we will meet again at some shows this summer??
Judi x

We are both fine thanks very much, i can see you must have your hands full! :lol: Yeah maybe only champ shows i will be at is Border Union (Kelso) in June, whippet club of scotland, and SKC may and august. Not very many up where i am! Still enjoy the local open, limited and companion shows though!

Marie. xx :huggles:

:wub: :wub: Judi they are both looking gorgeous can't wait to see them in the flesh, mind you things will calm down - in about a year or so (w00t) !! Sue x

Daisy for me too at the mo ............ nice pups though ! :thumbsup:

They're both lovely girls - Tiger is a gorgeous brindle. :wub:

I know I will have seen before, but I've forgotten :oops: , who are Mum and Dad?

rls22 said:
They're both lovely girls - Tiger is a gorgeous brindle.  :wub:
I know I will have seen before, but I've forgotten  :oops: , who are Mum and Dad?

Thankyou,

Mum is Dusilla Avenue Fashions (from Finland) and dad is Ch. Nevedith Ayfa Ayrick :wub:

I bought Tiger one of Juleys lovely zebra striped collars, must get round to putting a pic of her on wearing it!

Judi

:cheers: Judi, they look both beautiful! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Missed this one Judi, I love them both but at the moment Tiger for me, :wub: very similar to my Biscuit. Only 3 months to first outing!!! c u soon

afre you at Ardingly at the Spring show?

K

jonesyins14 said:
Missed this one Judi, I love them both but at the moment Tiger for me, :wub:   very similar to my Biscuit.  Only 3 months to first outing!!!  c u soonafre you at Ardingly at the Spring show?

K

Not entered Kathy, but may pop along for a cuppa and a chat!! Also maybe buy some plants for the front garden (not the back obviously as it would be a complete waste of money due to whppies).

Took the pups to ringcraft for the first time on Tuesday, Tiger isn't fazed by anything but Daisy was a bit trembly. My homework this week is lead practise (w00t) We only stayed half an hour but it is a fairly quiet ringcraft so absolutely perfect for babies. Also I have treated myself and ordered some new show leads from o-cabot-chic which I am hoping will arrive today.

Judi x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back