The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Daisy's Babies

Juley

Grand Mistress
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I could only take a couple of pics as they were all busy sleeping and eating :lol: .

Lily, Rooney and Freddie

lilyfreddierooney.jpg

Marble, Frankie and Jack

Marblejackfrankie.jpg

I'll take some more later.

~Helen~ said:
:wub: Lovely!
And what brilliant names!

Lily because I love the name, Frank was my Dads name, Jack my elderly neighbour who sadly died earlier this year and never got to see the puppies, he had dogs all his life. Marble cos he is a marbelly colour and my sons chose the other. Freddie for the cricketer and Rooney for Wayne Rooney :lol: . He is well named, at 3 days he shoves everyone else out of the way (w00t) :lol: :huggles:

:) They look lovely Juley.

Nice and round getting plenty to drink at that milk bar (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Lovely puppies[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: I think you should have called one bouncer 'cos they look like cracking little bouncers to me.

Awwwwwwww They're lovely! :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
They're gorgeous Juley,i love the colours :wub:

I had been thinking of calling my new babe Lily,i'm not copying you,HONEST! :b ;)

alfyn said:
They're gorgeous Juley,i love the colours :wub: I had been thinking of calling my new babe Lily,i'm not copying you,HONEST! :b   ;)

I don't mind at all, I love the flower names. We obviously share the same excellent taste. :D Have you chosen yet? How do you find keeping dogs and bitches together. Particularly at season time. (w00t)

We sure do have excellent taste :thumbsup: ;)

No,i haven't chosen yet,i can't until i see them which will be in about 3 weeks time, which will seem like forever (w00t)

I've had no problems keeping dog's & bitches,but i'm fortunate in that Aunty Linda has the girls when they are in season.Poppy usually goes to stay when she reaches the 10th day of her season & loves going on her holiday's :D

Murph & Flyn are very good & don't fall out at all,so i suppose i'm fortunate! I would love to have another male,but shan't as i don't want to upset the happy balance that i have.

Are you thinking of keeping a male puppy?

Well, I wasn't going to have a male but as I only had one girl and the boys are soooo lovely, Mark says to keep an open mind! I really want to keep them all. Well one of each colour anyway. its funny, they seem to lay in pairs a lot of the time. Do you think Daisy has taken to playing snap! (w00t)

It looks like you have a black and a couple of white and black pups , (w00t) is that right Juley ?

Have you people no imagination when it comes to names. POPPY ,DAISY and now` LILY ` (w00t) :eek: :oops: :lol: PLLEAASE

Errr Mickee,Monty,Libbee,& they're original are they? :eek: :blink: ;) :huggles:

Gorgeous babies :wub: :wub: I love the white with black or is it black and white

And dont forget my Millie ,also called Minnieme ;)

JAX said:
It looks like you have a black and a couple of white and black pups ,  (w00t) is that right  Juley ?

Have you people no imagination  when it comes to names. POPPY ,DAISY and now` LILY  ` (w00t)   :eek:   :oops:   :lol: PLLEAASE

Ha, at least they are spelled sensibly! MontEE indeed :lol: :p . They are black but I think I can see faint stripes of brindle coming. They are certainly very fat (w00t) . Mum is doing a great job :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back