The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Darlington

DCC Courthill Come Fly with Me

RCC Demerlay Rhythm n Blues

I also know that the beautiful Bridie - Collooney One Cool Cookie has won Junior bitch. :huggles:

rls22 said:
I also know that the beautiful Bridie - Collooney One Cool Cookie has won Junior bitch. :huggles:
Great news... huge congrats to Yvette and David with the gorgeous Bridie :thumbsup: !

Also good to hear Dexter got the CC he's a bit of a favourite of mine... keep us posted if you get any more results!! :D

Way to Go Bridie ( and of course David & Yvette)

Good boy dexter! Lily says well done dad congrats to roger and patsy

All I know is Collooney One Cool Cookie hasgot the RCC, so excited I did not ask who got the CC !

Huge congrats to Bridie david Yvette & the boys.

Claire said:
Collooney One Cool Cookie hasgot the RCC
Wow... that's great news :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]EXTRA HUGE CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers: are in order then!

BCC Supeta Bootilicious Babe

Chuffed to bits for Yvette and David on Bridie's 1st RCC - I had just text to ask how she had got on as well. She is a lovely girl and Yvette & David are such lovely people; they really deserve it :cheers:

:cheers: Congratulations to Collooney One Cool Cookie shes a lovely girl :cheers:

:cheers: and to Courthill Come Fly with Me who is a favourite of mine also :cheers:

:cheers: Big congratulations to Supeta Bootilicious Babe.

Such a beautiful Bitch.

Very well done to ALL ticket winners you ALL REALLY DESERVE THEM.

Well done Bridie. :thumbsup:

Yes them Collooney dogs are nice :p

[SIZE=21pt]MASSIVE WELL DONE TO YVETTE, DAVID AND OF COURSE THE LOVELY BRIDIE I AM OVER THE MOON FOR YOU'S[/SIZE]

Thats me just back from the 7 hour journey! :sweating:

We werent placed but i really enjoyed myself i met 3 k9ers today who were very nice to me. Was great to meet you Debs (alfyn) Jackie (JAX) and Nina. :D

Can i just say i was watching when Bridie won her class then went on to win the RCC. Id say she fully deserved it today she really stood out. It is so lovely to see her doing so well she is a lovely bitch. I will also say Yvette and David you are a lovely couple and you really deserve the success! (sorry i didnt come and congratulate you about the RCC i meant to but i packed up and before i knew it i was at the car sorry!) :oops: Here it is now [SIZE=21pt]!CONGRATULATIONS![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON THE CARDS :cheers: [/SIZE]

Marie. :huggles:

It s great to see peoples faces when they get a `surprise`. :lol:

Well done Bridie and mum and dad , well deserved :huggles:

Thank you very much :cheers:

Nikki(Nina), Sue (Zenobia), Jenny, Viv and Claire, Whippynit, Rachel and Jo, Julie S, Therpan, Midlanderkeith, Kierpark, Neave, Marie, Anita and JAX for all your lovely comments, PM's and emails. :thumbsup:

Have waited for David coming home from work today so we could read them all together, we are both still on cloud 9, with Bridie our little star. :huggles:

Thanks again for all your support

Yvette

Special Congratulations to Nikki and Ellie winning a lovely Post Graduate class. :wub:

also to

JAX and Peanut winning yet another Minor Puppy class. :wub:

Well Done to all K9 ers in the cards and other Top Honour winners. :cheers:

:cheers: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Bridie and family :cheers:

Well done everyone who got placed :cheers:

Itsn't it lovely when people are so pleased for each others results! :huggles:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]MANY CONGRATULATIONS!![/SIZE] :cheers: to Yvette & David with Bridie & the other main winners & also to Nik with Ells,Holls & Annie & Jean with Ridge,Jackie with Peanut & to all who got placed. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back