The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Deadly Nightshade Pups

thanks sharon they are brillant but we need one of maxs and that be great hopefully over the next couple of weeks we will get an action shot of max (maxium|)spirit) i had so much fun watching the boys

here's one for Jane of Sky :wub: we took in our field yesterday :huggles: :thumbsup:

P8110799.jpg

:) :- " he is so yummy stunning thanks sharon for putting that on he looks wonderful

Just to let you all know that yesterday I offered a pet home to Ace. He had found his way back to Jane through his first owners who could no longer keep him. Janes circumstances have also changed a bit in 6 years so she felt unable to keep him even though I know she would have loved to. He is still a bit quiet at the moment, not surprising with my lot, but so far all is going well. He is looking fabulous and has obviously been well cared for. Shaz Pedddar doesnt seem to come on here now so if anyone can let her know that would be great.

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: such a happy ending for Ace and great for Jane as she can watch him grow old with you :lol: :lol:

i wish you and Ace many happy years together, and such a relief that his previous owners did the right thing by Ace in contacting his breeder, even though he will be 6 yrs old soon (wish more people would do this if things go wrong and they have to part with there dog) ...happy ending all round i think :wub: ;)

Last edited:
great pic of ace he has got a wonderfull home with sharon and her family i am so happy thank you so much :thumbsup:

Ace is lovely :wub: He tugged at our heart strings when he was a pup :wub: Such a happy ending! :thumbsup: And if he's anything like his brothers Seth & Walter he will give you so much pleasure, they are such good boys :D

hi diane he is stunning he remind me of seth in his ways they are very a like i was so pleased to see him again and too know he has got a lovely home just like the other boys give seth a big hug from me and walter hope too see you all in the new year veterans (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I know Jane I can't believe they will be six on the 1st of January (w00t) Seth has quite a dusting of grey over his mush now, but still his tail keeps wagging :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back