The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

DEEP REGRET

john m

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is with the greatest of regrets that i have to pass on the sad news that Hollies Guide who was injured coming out of the traps at Blidworth on sunday, had to be put down this afternoon. The vet advised this due to a break in her spine. My thoughts are with Fred and Margaret at this time. Words can never be enough at times like these but that is all we can offer. John M

So sorry to hear about Hollies Guide, our thoughts are with you at this time - such a sad loss.

so sad to hear about hollies guide.......condolances to fred and margaret

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT HOLLIES GUIDE CONDOLANCES TO FRED & MARGARET

Our condolances to Fred Margaret and Louise. Hollie was Margarets baby and lap dog six days aweek, on the 7th she gave 100% on the track.

Such a great loss for them.

Ken & Paul

Yep, so sad... Most on here probably hate cats but we had our siamese put to sleep on Friday (he was 13) and even I shed a few...it is a terrible time...

condolances,

Paul

Sorry to hear about Hollie's Guide and the wee cat. Let them both R.I.P

So sad to hear another dog has died racing but I have been told thats what they love to do even more than eating. Still it's not nice and I send my condolances to the owners. Also my condolances to the cats owner too. Even at 13 she was not that old for a cat. I hope up in heaven they not all chasing each other.

animal-smiley-027.gif
animal-smiley-037.gif

I bet this doesn't work ...

SO SAD TO HERE ABOUT Hollies Guide WHAT A LOVELY LITTLE BITCH SHE WAS ... I HAD SOME GREAT RACING WITH LISA AGAINST HER...

so sorry to hear the awfull news, theres not a word we can say to ease the pain. our thoughts will be with you at this very sad time.

amanda,darren

I am so sorry to hear of hollies death, she was a lovely little bitch, rest in peace hollies guide.....

Words can't express how sorry i was to hear about hollie you are in my thoughts to my favourite racers. x.

:( We were there when she had her accident it was awful sorry to hear she died xxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back