The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

derby 1st and second

john m

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
1st Biddy, 2nd Legs and lips, geoff and theresa pup is fataly injured.

well done biddy and legs n lips.

I heard about geoff, theresa and the kids pup being killed......if any one see's them before i do.....pass on my condolances.

Well done to the winners .......

sorry to hear about the puppy, please convey our condolances.........

CONGRATILATIONS to Biddy, Lega n Lips, and sup. veteran Blue Goblin.

could someone please pass our condolanies on to Sasha and family.

a very sad time for them all.

Congrats to all winners & condolances to the Skinner family, anyone know of the scratch winners?

all the winners from the derby 40lb simpson ht pips pride no limit micky whizz ht jive talk dog pups 20lb spot the guide 21lb ones cushtis star 22lb 30lb it magic ht the ill faited kita magic who died in the second chance race 35lb madd as 32lb bitch pups 20lb elbon sioux 19lb 25lb fingers crossed 24lb year dogs another spot 22lb 30lb midnight run 28lb 35lb connors lad 33 year bitchs shes the tops 19lb 25lb paradise pleasure 22lb 35lb paloma 31lb vets20lb blue goblin 16lb 25lb home alone 23 ht gentleman jim 21 30lb a kinda magic 26lb 35lb the navigator 31lb derby dogs 19lb guess who 19lb 21lb coral 20lb 23lb lex go crazy 23 ht vivs quest 22lb 25lb the builder 24lb 27lb free n easy 27lb ht rio bravo 26lb 29lb mad mick 28lb 31lbsouthern scott 30lb htauror boriaus30lb 33lb hellbound 32lb bitchs amazing grace 17 ht michellebelle 16lb 19lb biddy18lb 21lb legs&lips 21lb ht you dare 20 23lbmonkey 22lb hts just right tess 22 lauranna 2225lb sun princess 24lb ht hot mouse 2427lb fluke 26lb 29lbbobby jo 28lb 31lb crazy jig 30lb 33lb show three 32lb 35lb she bangs 34lb semi 1 biddy 18lb ht 2 leg&lips 21 ht3 fluke 26 ht4 mad mick 28 ht5 show three 32 second chance pups final ebony eyes 18lb class bally guide 28lb vets final branca 20 free n easy 27lb dogs 25lb ones blue too 24lb ht mulvanney 22lb 35lb rio bravo 26lb ht shine 32lb tormentor 32lb bitchs 25lb drama queen 18lb hts hot mouse 24 milky way 21 you dare 20 35lb saxon tiger 32lb ht as if 26lb sup second chance final drama queen main event finals dog pups ones cushtis star 22lb 2nd spot the guide 19 bitch pups elbon sioux 19 lb 2nd fingers crossed 24 sup elbon sioux year dog final another spot 22 2nd midnight run 28 bitchs shes the tops 19 2nd paradise pleasure 22 sup shes the tops vetsfinalblue goblin 16lb 2nd home alone 3rd a kinda magic 4thnavigator derby final biddy 2nd legs&lips3rdfluke 4th mad mick 5th show three well done to all the winners

Once again well done all winners, especially the folk from this board!!

Cheers for the full results Peter!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to say A BIG WELL DONE TO

SUP VET BLUE GOBLIN :D She has the heart of a lion and the speed of a leopard, well done little un and well done to those who bred her too :D :p :D :D also to them that bred biddy what a lovely little bitch :D :D :p

ps i am going to have to get some help as it took me 64 min.s to tipe out the results

So Chris Cornish has got nothing to worry about ey Peter!! :D

Thankyou for those kind words Pat :)

But the credit for the way Lise ( Blue Goblin ) has bloomed must go to her loving owners Dee and Gary Bailey. Well done to you both :D :D

Many thanks for taking care of my to fellas all weekend :D :p :D

Well done to all the Derby winners :D

And a very big thankyou must go to Chris Cornish and team who work so hard foe everyone to give us this event each year :D

thanks pauline and pat for your lovely words ,i am pleased to say the derby was realy good again a credit to chris and paul also the workers. a lot of good dogs performing well all weekend, a special well done to biddy this little bitch runs out of her skin , also well done richie and amandas simpson a nice couple. john nobles pup ran realy well to take sup pup, well done all the winners sorry about the puppy that died a terible loss for their owners .one more special mention for sues guess who he ran realy well too . show three bang on form,sad about lohn gills top class bitch chloe ,who hurt her toe badly, after winning a good race today keep your chin up john . well done fluke hope corals foot gets better soon steve. drama queen also flew to win consalation .

well done to all winners of derby and consolation racing. the sports day went down very well and it was good to see everyone taking part kids and adults alike. the stars in your eyes competition was great, my son josh was meatloaf and won his group with hayley second, well done kids! gary did a marvelous rendition of elvis really enjoyed that one! not forgetting harry, well what can you say! lovely legs mate, he sang big spender by shirly bassey or was that big suspenders!!

The open on monday saw chris and anthonys shortspot taking supreme with jackerella second well done, our young un Another Wonder won his first race on straights in the no limit well done son. To finish off we had a really good time and enjoyed everyones company hope to see you all at melton for the national champs. Debs

Well Done to all the racers who won over the weekend and also well done to the those who worked hard to bring us a top class event with first class facilities.

mutley said:
thanks pauline and pat for your lovely words ,i am pleased to say the derby was realy good again a credit to chris and paul also the workers. a lot of good dogs performing well all weekend, a special well done to biddy this little bitch runs out of her skin , also well done richie and amandas simpson a nice couple.  john nobles pup ran realy well to take sup pup, well done all the winners  sorry about the puppy that died a terible loss for their owners .one more special mention for sues guess who he ran realy well too . show three bang on form,sad about lohn gills top class bitch chloe ,who hurt her toe badly, after winning a good race today keep your chin up john .  well done fluke  hope corals foot gets better soon steve. drama queen also flew to win consalation .
sorry to hear about your dog gary .

thanks for the message on k9 congrats to you to for taking vets both blue goblin and amazing grace are very nifty dogs we should be seeing you taking a lot more this year with those two.

well done to you as well niel for taking no limit with another wonder on monday :)

i really enjoyed the whole weekend the entertainment was first class and the facilities were second to none again. even the golden jacket open was well attended, well done to andrew and jackerella who ran really well all weekend (god nos how with the owner he has lol) and well done to chris and ant horsnell wiv short spot managing to get her back on form to win the g- jacket, :D :p :p :D .

just a shame there were so many injuries even biddy knocked and tor a muscle in her back leg during her re-run in the golden jacket. :(

THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING ME AND MY FAMILY WELLCOME AT THE DERBY, THIS WAS ARE FIRST TIME AT NEWTON ARCLIFFE IT WAS SUPERB. WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR. CHRIS AND PAUL AND THE WORKERS DID A SUPERB JOB, A BIG WELL DONE TO DAVE WINDAL WORKING THE LUIR ALL WEEKEND IT MUST HAVE BEEN FREEZZZZING.IT WAS NICE MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND HOPFULLY NEW FREINDS. WELLDONE ALL THE WINNERS AND SEE YOU AT MELTON.

Thanks for that message jade lol just because your sore about loosing monday ha ha :p

:p :p hey my dog won his weight group so wot more cud i ask 4 and i deffinately aint A sore looser :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back