The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Despratly Good Home Wanted

tanya

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( I have had a week in hospital due to a fall at newcastle dog track , having had back problems over the past two years it has got really bad now. Not going to many opens last year nemo has not had the chance to show himself off much.

I,am looking for a loveling family or racing home for nemo ( nemo nemon) With my partner being away and me now being housebound and walking on a frame hes been so wasted . He just to strong for me or thomas (my son) to handle. Hes 44 lb and with the help of (dog whisper) Hes a reformed boy. Still pinches food tho but all whippets have a tendancy to do that. I have in advertised in a greyhound site as well , but i would love to continue his racing. I have been told and also know that he is open class material in the right hands. I asked chris (newcastle) if she could help but i hink its alot to ask.having had a bad experience with the free adds and perticulay feel people who advertise there dogs in there dont really care where they go or there future i,am hoping that someone maybe able to help somewhere. Or know of a loving family that want a pet. :sweating: :( :( :(

my phone number is 01915170541 , and i know there are surtain people that are desprate also to get hold of me. ;) ( you know who you are !!!!!!)

Hope you are okay soon and you mange to find a suitable home for nemo

tanya said:
:(   I have had a week in hospital due to a fall at newcastle dog track , having had back problems over the past two years it has got really bad now. Not going to many opens last year nemo has not had the chance to show himself off much. I,am looking for a loveling family or racing home for nemo ( nemo nemon) With my partner being away and me now being housebound and walking on a frame hes been so wasted . He just to strong for me or thomas (my son) to handle.  Hes 44 lb and with the help of (dog whisper) Hes a reformed boy. Still pinches food tho but all whippets have a tendancy to do that. I have in advertised in a greyhound site as well , but i would love to continue his racing. I have been told and also know that he is open class material in the right hands. I asked chris (newcastle) if she could help but i hink its alot to ask.having had a bad experience with the free adds and perticulay feel people who advertise there dogs in there dont really care where they go or there future i,am hoping that someone maybe able to help somewhere.  Or know of a loving family that want a pet. :sweating:   :(   :(   :(

my phone number is 01915170541  , and i know there are surtain people that are desprate also to get hold of me.  ;)   ( you know who you are !!!!!!)

thats bad news hope you are better soon and i hope you find a good home for nemo regs steve williams :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back