The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devils double x remember me

NAOMI

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Huge congratulations to nev, kath, polly (remember me), viv and busby (devils double) on breeding such a great litter with news today that its me won its group at moreton to get its title so that's all three dogs that race from this litter have become dual champions..........

WCRCH & NPWRCH IT'S ME

WCRCH & NPWRCH FLASH IN THE PAN

WCRCH & NPWRCH MYSTIFY ME

Midnight Express runs but not good enough to make the championships but a good cons dog .One other carnt run due to his size .

so 5 have been trialed and cleared for racing but unfortunatley didnt make the grade so to speak.

Sorry trish... Forgot about midnight express, as we haven't seen him compete for quite some time we thought he had stopped racing. He was such a brilliant little racer as a pup who showed such promise .... Such a shame he didn't continue in this way, but at least he always finished a race

Doesnt really matter if they are good runners or not , we enjoy our dogs and we love them all dearly , they are pets for 6 days a week and racers for one , im not as competitive as most so it really doesnt matter to me how well they do .

You said "He always finished a race" ? what a weird thing to say . Anyway ive always been a good judge of character ,and this time i got it right .

Oh and good luck with the whelp , hope everything goes well for Darcie

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge congratulations to nev, kath, polly (remember me), viv and busby (devils double) on breeding such a great litter with news today that its me won its group at moreton to get its title so that's all three dogs that race from this litter have become dual champions..........

WCRCH & NPWRCH IT'S ME

WCRCH & NPWRCH FLASH IN THE PAN

WCRCH & NPWRCH MYSTIFY ME
All fantastic dogs it's been a pleasure watching them race, Mystify Me against Grease lightening and Flash against us and Just Maybe and the Wheatroyds. My one regret is that their brother Timmy never raced, in my opinion one of the fastest and most impressive dogs i've ever seen, he just didn't want to share the chase.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back