The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devon Open

kipper fluke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Had John Meades on phone last night and weather is scorching---lots there probably best turn out for sometime --looking forward to some good racing--

All the best to those going --have a good holiday--maybe have a run down there next weekend myself----

steve

ive just heard from my son sean whos down their he says that the track is not that good.just hope all the dogs come home injury free :luck:

The track has been same for years---and racers would not keep going there if they came off with injuries---there is a few bumps but most tracks have them --its a five hour drive from Carlisle and folk from futher go every year so that must tell you what its like and they really have a great two weeks of racing-- :))

only thing wrong with devon track is the traps are a bit small but other than that it is a nice track dad has just been on the phone and said wether is boilin...to hot for the dogs... and the field is nearly full best turn out hes seen at devon and me and lou cant wait to go down there on wednesday and join in the fun hope every one who's dwn there has a crackin time n a fab holiday 8)

:luck: :luck: Good Luck to all dogs who run hope they come off safe and sound :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back