The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

devon & somerset whippet racing club

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Latest news on our club. there is no truth in the rumour that the opens in june are cancelled allthough we havn't been allowed to race or work on the track since my last post. It seems the council & maff has one rule for dogs & one rule for footballers as football has been allowed to carry on. But there is light at the tunnel the council has given us permission to resume work on the track, at the moment it is a mess,bu we will soon get it back to our high standard. The cca committee who are the trustees of the fields have given us to believe that the rest of the restictions should be lifted within the next 2 weeks, lets hope so, the advert for the opens will be in the next issue of the whippet news. i will keep you posted on all new developments.yours in sport Vernon

Thanks for clearing this up for me.  Can you imagine what would happen if everyone listened to rumours?  It is great news to hear this as I look forward to going to Devon when I am on my way home from the last one.  I know you will have the track in tiptop condition as always.  It was only last week that the council decided to open up some of the country parks around our area,  at last the dogs are getting out again.  Hope to get them into the swing of things in the next month or so in preparation for Devon.  I will see you in June I hope.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back