The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devon

tanyia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ken left for Devon in the early hours this morning. K9 is very quiet has everybody gone ;)

:( 10 days away from home is to much for our oldest girl now, she's 14 and gets upset wanting to race :wub:

I'm still here wouldn't mind being in devon though :thumbsup:

good luck to everyone traveling to deven hope your dogs do well and injury free and be safe on theway there (w00t)

good luck to all how have travelled down :thumbsup:

Well have just come back from devon as it isnt very far from me just went down for the day and the track looked in immaculate condiction with the team working hard to please, was a good turn out of 87 dogs and what looked like plenty of people already enjoying their stay not mentioning any names but a certain Tony Christie impersonater was looking slightly worse for wear when i arrived lol

I left before the finals cos it was so hot but before i left the results i got were-

No limit -Ellies dream ??

40lb No surrender

Pup No limit Kangaroo Jack

Vets

Daylami (solo)

Captain blade

Boomtown rat (solo)

Another blade

Pups

Pollysaurus

???

Ones cushti bok

yearlings

ones eddison

the ghost

bitches drama queen

just right tess

power girl

??

scooby dont

dogs

micks gem

maybe magic

Sorry these are all the heats i could remember off the top of my head dad has got the programme but the dogs all put in were heat winners/class winners only!!!!

good luck to everyone.....it was very hot today....hope all the dogs come off sound...shame a real club, which is growing, and working hard doesn't get the same support....but that's an issue for another day...

enjoy yourselves in Devon

Paul

legs and lips got the bitch,s and micks gem got the dogs, no sup run off

RealMadYid said:
good luck to everyone.....it was very hot today....hope all the dogs come off sound...shame a real club, which is growing, and working hard doesn't get the same support....but that's an issue for another day...
enjoy yourselves in Devon

Paul

Why try and spoil a good thread ? You wont be flavour of the month with comments like that Paul.

Devon has been going for many years, for most the Devon events are an added bonus to a holiday. And its a great deal of hard work for not evan a handfull of people. Folks will race where thay can, when thay can, at the tracks thay choose for their dogs. And when family commitments allow.

Well done to everyone today.

I love Devon,,,,first time was with Abbey and Gizmo (Predator and Barley Bree) Abbey took sup bitch pup on the first weekend. Gizmo never won, but ran well. I have not been for 2 yrs now due to no money :( ,but will go back as it's a great holiday and also great racing :D .

I hope all the dogs come home sound and Im sure all the owners will have a ball (w00t) .

Good luck to everyone and a little more luck for the Scottish folk :lol: :lol:

don't think Devon runs as a club any more,???????? think its just opens for this weekend, but not sure on that,

Why try and spoil a good thread ? You wont be flavour of the month with comments like that Paul.

Devon has been going for many years, for most the Devon events are an added bonus to a holiday. And its a great deal of hard work for not evan a handfull of people. Folks will race where thay can, when thay can, at the tracks thay choose for their dogs. And when family commitments allow.

Well done to everyone today.

I beg to differ, I hope everyone in devon has a good time, and well done to all the workers, however the Thurrock club put on a recent weekend event and the turn-out was below our expectations, and will probably cost the club money...peopole like to use Thurrock for trialling, but we don't see 'em come back to our events...it is very frustrating...

And, I don't believe I will upset anyone, cos those who did come had a great time....

If the club does have to fold, cos of lack of funds, or the work we do with the council falls on deaf ears, what happens to all the racing dogs down here?

Anyways, I hope in Devon has a good time, if I could the time off work, I would of attended..

Kind Regards

Paul

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back