The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devon

tanyia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can anyone tell me how much it is for a tent for the Devon event.

:cheers:

john m said:
Pauline, Mick or Lesley 01726 882370 :cheers:
Thanks John, Ive been trying to get Lesley on the phone but she,s been very busy. I did get hold of her tonight and a tent is £25

That's good to know. I'm taking the tent and caravan now i know how much to save.

:thumbsup: nice one Sharon have a good time. If anyone is at a loose end thay need loads of helpers. :D Ive already volenteered Kens services, that will keep him out of misceif

I think Ken will be 2 busy putting that big tent up that he's bought off e-bay plus sun bathing lol dib dib dab dab. :b

milly said:
I think Ken will be 2 busy putting that big tent up that he's bought off e-bay plus sun bathing lol dib dib dab dab. :b
I hope everyone has there camera.s ready, Ken cant lift the tent it must be big. Im sending him over the park tonight to put the tent up and play dib dib dab dab :D

Can someone PLEASE keep him away from the cricketers this year :- "

lol tanyia,leave him alone let him have some fun lol any way they might not of there ball back lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back