The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dillon

P

peppermint lady

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) dillon met lolly+gracie for a play today :thumbsup: :wub:

wehhheyyy !! such a bunch of little messers there alrite !! :D :thumbsup:

they went this way i think :unsure:

hello libby :thumbsup:

the peppermint v the deadlys in a sleep off :thumbsup:

those 2 porker in the bed.......poor little lolly couldnt fit in with them :- "

Last edited:
:wub: after all that play its time for a rest :thumbsup: then time to go home and sort the rest of the deadly gang out :teehee:

:) weight dillon today diane he is 9lb 2 oz (w00t)

Fantastic pic's :thumbsup: Dillon has really made himself at home (w00t)

What do the girls think of him?

9lb 2oz (w00t) I told you he liked his food :- "

Keep the pic's coming :thumbsup: Poor Libby :( I bet she thinks, what have i done to deserve this :lol:

jane is going to bring him down for a play every day, as her lot are all frightened of him :lol:

he was flying around the garden with our two for ages, they all played really well together :thumbsup:

my poor mothers flower beds :oops:

they do love a game of hide and seek :lol:

He's lovely Jane :D Good thing he's got Lolly & Gracie to play with :lol:

peppermint lady said:
jane is going to bring him down for a play every day, as her lot are all frightened of him :lol: he was flying around the garden with our two for ages, they all played really well together :thumbsup:

So you got another puppy derby tomorrow! (w00t)

Poor Libby :blink: wonder where she fits in?

peppermint lady said:
jane is going to bring him down for a play every day, as her lot are all frightened of him :lol: he was flying around the garden with our two for ages, they all played really well together :thumbsup:

Fancy the boys being scared of little Dillon (w00t)

I know what you mean about the flower beds, poor Dave has no plants left :oops:

peppermint lady said:
i didnt do it :- "

Fantastic piccies Jane & Julie - Love this one best :wub: He's such a handsome boy :huggles: and 9LB2OZ - :eek: :blink: (w00t) Thats almost double the weight of my lil Olive - I weighed her yest - she's 5LB3OZ :lol:

Garry Comber said:
peppermint lady said:

So you got another puppy derby tomorrow! (w00t)

Poor Libby :blink: wonder where she fits in?

puppy play time at my house 10am every morning :thumbsup: , lure (libby)training at 11 :oops:

:lol:

(w00t) dillons been at my house twice for play time today :cheers:

he is so bold :- " he struts off down the garden like he owns the place :oops:

the camera is on charge so il get more pictures on for you tomorrow diane :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t)   dillons been at my house twice for play time today :cheers: he is so bold :- "  he struts off down the garden like he owns the place :oops:

the camera is on charge so il get more pictures on for you tomorrow diane :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see more piccies of Dillon :wub: Sounds like he's having lots of fun with the girls :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back