Direct Dog Treats

Official Direct Dog Treats 2018-01-15

Direct Dog Treats

Registered
Partner
Direct Dog Treats
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Direct Dog Treats submitted a new resource:

Direct Dog Treats - We stock 100+ dog treats and chews over 9 flavours. FREE DELIVERY £29+

Direct Dog Treats – The UK’s only dedicated natural dog treat and chew retailer based in Glasgow, Scotland. We stock over 100 different types of 100% natural, single ingredient and super healthy treats for dogs. Choose from 9 mouth watering flavours including, Chicken, Rabbit, Goat and even Camel.

Spend £29+ and benefit from FREE UK WIDE DELIVERY, this includes Scottish Highland, UK Islands and Northern Ireland.

Save upto 40% off RRP’s with our multi-buy discounts, we source all of our...

Read more about this resource...

I don't suppose you supply full length pizzles (approximately 1m long)? I don't like leaving my dog with the very end of a pizzle for choking risk. So having the full length ones means we don't have to take it away so often (even he wouldn't eat a whole one at once!)

I don't suppose you supply full length pizzles (approximately 1m long)? I don't like leaving my dog with the very end of a pizzle for choking risk. So having the full length ones means we don't have to take it away so often (even he wouldn't eat a whole one at once!)

Hello Joanne,

Thank you for your query, sadly we dont stock any pizzle products at the moment however we will be adding these to our range in May all going to plan with our supplier . We will be looking to stock odour free pizzles with around 10 products in the range so please feel free to follow our facebook to keep updated with the launch of these and the other new products we will be launching in 2018.

A great alternative to pizzles are Beef Tracheas, we offer these in 3 sizes with our largest size being 25cm, these are very affordable and still long lasting (depending on dog ofcourse). They are packed with natural glucosamine that is a great aid for stiff joints and mobility. This treat also contains no bones so it fully digestible for your dog, they are air dried too help lock in all the natural beef flavour.

You can also stuff these treats with fillings such as peanut butter or any other preferred snack, this will keep them entertained while helping descale their teeth.

Please see this link to view the product Beef Trachea Giant 25cm - Direct Dog Treats

Thank you and we hope this helps
Direct Dog Treats

28947226_2126629264290313_893156215901465489_o.png

@Direct Dog Treats are offering this Easter treat to all the dog lovers out there:

15% off Easter Weekend SALE
Happy Easter from Direct Dog Treats with our crazy sale weekend! Save upto 55% off selected products!
.SAVE 15% off your total spend this weekend only!
No minimum spend required , simply add our special Easter Weekend SALE discount code EASTER15 at the checkout.
This offer is valid from March 30th until April 1st Midnight, this discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes.
Share this offer with your doggy friends
1f642.png

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back