The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diva's Pups

Millie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is a quick pic of 9 content pups after having their dew claws removed. :huggles:

Can you spot the black boy whos decided he doesn't want to be black ? :- " :lol:

Oh no, please don't show me any pics of stripy boys, specially not Ruso's baby bro's :eek:

Can't wait to see individual photos :- " :lol:

They look very content, well done Diva :wub:

They do look very contented and Diva doing a great job :huggles: Can't wait for mine to arrive now! :D

:wub: lovely pups, beautiful mum :wub:

is there a dark dark brown one? or is it black and the light is h itting it funny

Millie said:
Here is a quick pic of 9 content pups after having their dew claws removed.  :huggles:
Can you spot the black boy whos decided he doesn't want to be black ?  :- "  :lol:

Hi Wendy, what a box full, well done Diva :D just arrived back from my hols and missed the lot, have been trawling through the thread what is the final tally and sexes - cant follow some of it or perhaps thats just a hangover from the vino (w00t) all those little Ffion half bros and sis - will watch with interest.

K & A

I thought I had already replied to this :wacko:

They are looking gorg :wub: all lovely and chubby :huggles:

TCx

p.s when can I come round 8)

Can't wait to see individual photos
In a week, I promise :thumbsup:

Can't wait for mine to arrive now!
Not long now :sweating:

is there a dark dark brown one? or is it black and the light is h itting it funny
Yep think we are going to end up a shaded fawn ???? :wacko:

Hi Wendy, what a box full, well done Diva  just arrived back from my hols and missed the lot, have been trawling through the thread what is the final tally and sexes - cant follow some of it or perhaps thats just a hangover from the vino  all those little Ffion half bros and sis - will watch with interest.
Hi Kath, sounds like you had a good hol. Ffion has 3 half sisters (2 blacks 1 brindle) and 6 half brothers (2 blacks 1 not so black LOL and 3 brindles)

p.s when can I come round
In a couple of weeks when they come down stairs, Divas guarding them with her life this time, even OH got told to go away, the vet was welcomed though ..... most strange (w00t) :lol:

Millie said:
Yep think we are going to end up a shaded fawn ???? :wacko:

is that what its called? i think he/she is gorgeous! thats such a lovley colour :wub:

They are :wub: :wub: :wub: .

Can't wait for Tegan's to arrive later this week she's been giving out signs since last wednesday temperature dropped and of her food but they're not actually due til friday

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back