The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dixie did a bit of art work.........

BarrettBabies

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
on my carpet :rant: andthe back of the seatee!!!!

Dixie has obviously found a felt tip pen (her fave chewing thing) caught her behind the seatee as she was chewing as it had no lid it has coloured in the carpet & seatee!!!!! Luckily it was the 'dog' seatee and it's come off (sort of!) , P3132444.JPG hubby says not to worry he can sort out the carpet!!!!

here she is showing Winston how to tidy up their toys , lol

P3132445.JPG

Oh dear! What are they like? Cute though!

Why do they always pick something that they shouldn't have as there favoruite?

I bought a door stop last week as Oreo kept shutting herself in the bedroom (goodness knows how) so I put it there during the day to stop her from closing the door.

It is a dog shaped one, and very heavy.

Last night she comes into the living room as calm as you like with this door stop in her mouth.

Funny creatures! lol

:) made me giggle huge doorstop :)

Dixie loves pens & pencils.................and shoe inner soles but just hubbys noone else's shoe inner soles.

My Aunt has just been for a cuppa in her lunch hour and she was telling me she had collected this morning from the cobblers a new £50 pair of shoes she had worn once, her sons puppy chewed off the straps!!!! (Molly a lab) she was quite pleased though as for £5.99 they tided up the chewed off strap area and she now has slip on ballet pump style shoes (w00t)

Oh my word.. what a nightmare!!!!

:lol: Very arty though!! :lol:

Hahahahaha! I know I shouldn't laugh, but then my dog has just stolen (and eaten) an entire bag of Dreamies while I was in the kitchen, so I'm no paragon of dog training.

One of my friends has a JRT who got into a cupboard when my friend was out one day. She found this out when she came home and found one dog dyed green and the other one dyed purple. Trixie had found some bingo markers :)

:) Pen came out brilliantly with Rug Docotor machine hired from Morrisons :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back