The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Do Lurchers Look Silly In Coats?

Lucas15

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm all too tempted to get Chloe a coat with the cold winter coming up but i can't help thinking she'll look daft walking round in a coat

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas15 said:
I'm all too tempted to get Chloe a coat with the cold winter coming up but i can't help thinking she'll look daft walking round in a coat
what does it matter what chloe looks like in a coat, as long as it keeps the dog warm thats what its for

I don't think they look silly and who cares as long as they are warm & dry! :)

Lupin my little whippet x beddie grey has a blue waterproof fleece lined coat cos she only has a thin coat of her own and shivers when it's cold outside especially first thing in the morning. Zephyr my collie x lurcher pup has a fairly thick labradory coat of his own & likes lying in muddy puddles so I haven't got one for him. I think he'd probably try to eat it anyway :)

If you want one for Chloe there are lots of links on www.lurcher.org for various types of coats and lots & lots of pics of lurchers with coats on!

Have fun choosing one - I'm sure Chloe would appreciate it!

yeah your probably right along as she's warm who cares. I think im gonna get one from jansgifts

:) my missus made my grey x whippet a coat from an old horse sweat rug as a liner and a wax coat of mine as the outer. This time of year she has it on a walk all the time. Dogs welfare comes first.

All my lot were coat weather greyhound lurchers or whippets they all feel the cold just the samei have some funky coats for mine but theres nothing silly in a plane coat on a lurcher or any dog that needs it jans has some good coats and I think vicky on k9 has some aswell hers are nice and smart

naw it wnt look daft on her r nethin!! my dads got 2 whippet x greyhounds n he always puts coats on dem otherwise deyd freeze!! lol!! as long as they keep da dog warm then who cares!! ;) :wacko: :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back