The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Do you warm your dog's dinner ...

Dibbythedog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
if it's been in the fridge ? My two have a mix of kibble and canned and the tin is in the fridge if its been opened. I warm it for a few seconds in the microwave.

Yes I do...sort of. Mine eat mainly a raw food and that is kept on bottom of the cold fridge and because it comes in smaller frozen blocks that I take out of freezer just day before it is been used, it is still almost icy when I start dishing it out.
So the frozen mince is being put on plate in its cold state but any added meaty bits for bite are quickly warmed up in a dish with boiling water...those mixed in will warm up the cold mince nicely. Some bits like liver I cook more properly as mine won't eat it raw or even half raw. So yes, they get different foods in different stages from raw to fully cooked but never in fridge cold temperature...room temperature at minimum but usually slightly warmer.
Mine can be picky eaters so I have to add extra 'layer' of temptation to get them to eat by making the food smell more tempting ;)

I don't, but only because I'm lazy. It would make sense to feed them at body temperature.

When you watch films , they always take the can out of the fridge and just bung it on a plate .:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back