Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Doberman Puppies For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

doberman_mad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a litter of gorgeous doberman puppies for sale, they are all black and tan, both bitches and dogs, pedigree parents, they have their tails docked and dew claws removed and will have had their 1st jab when they go to their new homes so will only need their second jab a week or so later, i am asking £500 for the dogs and £550 for the bitches if anyone is interested :))

pup.jpg

awww that pic brings back so many memories of my dobe Abi :( :( very sadly missed,

gorgeous pup :wub: :wub:

doberman_mad said:
I have a litter of gorgeous doberman puppies for sale, they are all black and tan, both bitches and dogs, pedigree parents, they have their tails docked and dew claws removed and will have had their 1st jab when they go to their new homes so will only need their second jab a week or so later, i am asking £500 for the dogs and £550 for the bitches if anyone is interested :))
am looking for a doberman puppy. Bitch black and tan. When will the puppies be ready for release? where abouts are you? have you got a phone number which i can contact you on? write back as soon as possible thanks

doberman_mad said:
Hi, i'm looking to buy a doberman puppy. I already have a doberman and I want a puppy to go with him. How old are your puppies and where are you based.

thanx

Hello JLflooring

It looks like we are looking for the same puppy, they are really hard to find and the prices of some of them are ridiculous. I just want a good temperment bitch who will fit in well with my other dog and family.

Best of luck with your search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back