The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Does anyone remember an old TV advert

excuseme

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There was a cottage with a low white slatted garden fence and the front gate had the name "Dunroamin" on it. Possibly in the 90s or earlier 2000s ?

Do you remember what product was being advertised?

It may have been something to do with house sales or insurance. The house was a lovely country type cottage.
(knowing what my memory is like it could even have been a dog food advert):eek::rolleyes:

How ever did you manage that @Flobo :rolleyes::D
We have a hut on our local shoot where we often meet for shoot days and for having our packed lunches. The hut was known as "Dunroamin", which suited the use for this hut.
When I recently called the hut "Dunroamin" I was asked why it was called this.

This is what prompted me into wondering whatever happened to the advert and what it was all about. I just love the name!
You have made my day.
Thank you, I will sleep well tonight :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Brilliant! And you are very welcome, I did wonder why you were asking...

Btw, we have to thank the font of all knowledge 'google' for the answer! (my tendency to be wordy and literal seems to help in some searches!:rolleyes::D)

There was a cottage with a low white slatted garden fence and the front gate had the name "Dunroamin" on it. Possibly in the 90s or earlier 2000s ?

Talking of tv adverts - does anyone remember the one where a small dog was going along the street and lifting his leg to widdle on the car wheels when a car squirted water back at him.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back