The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

John DGP

Registered
Partner
Dog Gone Pain (DGP)
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If your dog is suffering arthritis or joint pain we are offering a limited amount of free trial packs of DGP. DGP is the No1 brand in the USA and has been in the UK for almost 3 years now. It is 100% Natural and works very quickly, usually under 14 days.

Please contact me John Bright for more details on how to claim your free pack.

DGP is a pain reliever and an anti-inflammatory and if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi John,
Our boy is 10 and hasn’t been diagnosed with arthritis but does get quite stiff when he’s been out on a long walk!
Is it something you would recommend for him to try? Or wait until he’s been told officially he has it?

I would suggest a more natural approach "but then I would" !

A suggestion that can only be beneficial however you look at it.
A raw diet.
Arthritis; A degenerative joint disease which can result as a result of wear and tear, it can occur as your dog ages.

A raw food diet helps arthritis because it is low in carbohydrates. High-carbohydrate diets create an excessively acid bloodstream, decreasing uric acid solubility, which in turn could lead to joint pain.
Bones are an important part of our canine diet, and should include joint bones for their cartilage content which is high in (chondroitin sulphate), and the marrow of bones including chicken (chicken bones have lots of glucosamine).

There is of course the advantage of a healthy mouth and naturally clean teeth, if bones are used.
However you look at their use, bones have many advantages and are a healthy and natural product to use on a regular basis.
Phew!

Just to add a little more, if you were unable to change your diet completely. You could include the chicken wings or raw bones into your regular feeding and feed 3 to 4 times a week.
I believe joanneF and "Timber" use this method with her good quality kibble.

Yes, raw chicken wings a couple of times a week. I would feed raw permanently but when we are away from home it can be hard to source everything we need over long periods and I can at least carry 3 months worth of dry food!

Hi John,
Our boy is 10 and hasn’t been diagnosed with arthritis but does get quite stiff when he’s been out on a long walk!
Is it something you would recommend for him to try? Or wait until he’s been told officially he has it?

Hi Josie, Whilst DGP is a great product for pain relief and an anti-inflammatory I would probably wait a while and see how your boy gets on naturally. It could be just old age stiffness after a long walk and not arthritis. If he starts struggling to get up, navigate stairs, looks in pain etc I would try DGP without hesitation. That said only you know your dog and if you think its arthritis and its impacting on his normal mobility, mood and life in general we can certainly send you a trial pack.

Regards

John

Hi Josie, Whilst DGP is a great product for pain relief and an anti-inflammatory I would probably wait a while and see how your boy gets on naturally. It could be just old age stiffness after a long walk and not arthritis. If he starts struggling to get up, navigate stairs, looks in pain etc I would try DGP without hesitation. That said only you know your dog and if you think its arthritis and its impacting on his normal mobility, mood and life in general we can certainly send you a trial pack.

Regards

John

Thanks John,

I would never want to start anything if not necessary, so I will keep an eye on him.

Thank you for the reply!

Hi Josie, Anytime you feel he needs something and is uncomfortable ill send you a free trial pack. The good thing with DGP is that it works fast usually under 14 days so dogs with noticeable daily issues are easy to spot the positive improvements in.

An orthopedic dog bed can also help in this situation and much helpful. But you have to choose the right one!

Now I am not an actual believer in complimentary medication, but years ago we had an old Border Collie that struggled a bit when she first got up. Someone suggested using a magnetic collar, thinking well it wont cause harm we did. After a time she was obviously moving easier so obviously she kept it till we lost her. Now I can not say the collar helped her it could have been a coincident and I can not nor will I say it will help any other dog.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back