The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Comic Strips

arealhuman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Stumbled upon these earlier, can you recognise any of your dogs/situations here?  I certainly can!  :lol:

Yes, they are great. I'm also a big fan of Emma Judson's cartoons (Foul Mouthed Fido - not for those of a sensitive disposition). She uses cartoons to give important messages relating to training and behaviour. Have a look at her Facebook page to see some of her work but be aware that Fido' s slogan is 'Telling it like it f***'ing is' so if language offends you, perhaps give it a miss!

Love them!

Just had a look at Foul Mouthed Fido, Joanne. He is foul mouthed isn't he? I was trying to get the French translation for the F word! When we were in a small village, deep in France, once, we saw a sign that said "Welcome to Dog Sh** Alley" at the side of a lane. It amused us that it was in English and have wondered if it translated the same?

He is shocking but a lot of Emma's messages are really on point. Apparently she is a real expert in separation anxiety.

I have my French language group meeting here tomorrow, I may not ask them though! I have to be honest, I have never learned to swear in French, but there was one occasion when we were standing outside a restaurant in La Rochelle reading the menu board. An English lady next to us also reading the board turned and nearly tripped over Timber. She obviously didn't realise we were British because she came out with "stupid f***ing dog!" I was able to tell her he wasn't a stupid effing dog (I can't even swear in English), she should just look where she was going. She was so taken aback, she clearly hadn't expected to be understood! One of life's little smug moments ...

Love them!

Just had a look at Foul Mouthed Fido, Joanne. He is foul mouthed isn't he? I was trying to get the French translation for the F word! When we were in a small village, deep in France, once, we saw a sign that said "Welcome to Dog Sh** Alley" at the side of a lane. It amused us that it was in English and have wondered if it translated the same?
pretty sure that my first French word learnt at school was 'merde' apparently French for shit!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back