The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Crate

bobo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

We have a 14 week old whippet pup that is finding it hard to toliet train, during the day when were about he is fine but come night time or when we pop out he seems to do it all over the kitchen. We have heard that a crate is the best thing to help him learn how to control himself but after looking around there quite expensive to buy and we are struggling a bit at the moment as my husband has just been made redundant.

Just wanted to know if anybody has a spare one for sale? we are from Bolton, Lancashire but dont want to travel to far for it.

Thanks

Hi,
We have a 14 week old whippet pup that is finding it hard to toliet train, during the day when were about he is fine but come night time or when we pop out he seems to do it all over the kitchen. We have heard that a crate is the best thing to help him learn how to control himself but after looking around there quite expensive to buy and we are struggling a bit at the moment as my husband has just been made redundant.

Just wanted to know if anybody has a spare one for sale? we are from Bolton, Lancashire but dont want to travel to far for it.

Thanks
there not that expencive on ebay you will fined a good whippet size one for about £25 and once you have it you will use it for traviling when pup is sick or injured all sorts so its worth getting your own

there not that expencive on ebay you will fined a good whippet size one for about £25 and once you have it you will use it for traviling when pup is sick or injured all sorts so its worth getting your own

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

best thing we ever bought, and ebay is dirt cheap, or try your gumtree, you will probabily get a second hand one from there, (but at around the same ebay price)

haha this is brilliant - a new game! guess the owner of the thread! (w00t)

what about he transltion one i think thts from another site

nutter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(w00t) (w00t) what a odd person..........

whats the point of what they are doing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just left them a comment...

Last edited:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back