The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Food Brand Breeder Club Schemes -The good & the bad!

Jill Aston

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

I'm new to this page and just looking for some opinions and feedback and I hope you guys can help!

I work for the pet food company, Fish4Dogs, and am just starting a new role as their Breeder Club Ambassador. One of my first projects is to look at the breeder club scheme that we offer and decide how we can improve the scheme and find out what breeders do / don't like about either our scheme or other schemes that they are already signed up to.

Could anybody who is a member of any of these schemes (discounted food / puppy packs / vouchers etc for breeders) please could you provide me with any feedback you have (good or bad) about any schemes that you are part of. Some examples of questions that we are looking for are ; Do you prefer to receive free food for your new puppy owners or vouchers? Do you prefer to order online or by phone?

Thanks in advance !

Jill

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back