The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Injury

dirty den

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
alison and colin has asked me to let people know that denside belle(andrew) is going to richard torr tomorrow for an operation on his leg

lynne

Fingers crossed for a full and speedy recovery, not really sure what happened to him but. Please pass on my best wishes to Colin and Alison :luck: :luck:

dirty den said:
alison and colin has asked me to let people know that denside belle(andrew) is going to richard torr tomorrow for an operation on his leg                           lynne

not to surprised Lynne could feel the split down the muscle, going to the right man Richard Torr a excellent vet you not get better, good luck :luck: hope he makes a speedy recovery keep us up to date :thumbsup:

Ouch, sounds nasty :sweating:

:luck:

I WILL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED ALL GOES WELL

HE IS A GREAT DOG AND LAST YEAR WAS THE ONE EVERYBODY WANTED TO BEAT . AND IM SURE THIS YEAR WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME HE WAS JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER .

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW EVERY THING GOES

GARY :(

l hope everything goes well colin and alisons cross our fingers

from lyndon/bethany

Wishing Andrew a full and speedy recovery. Thinking of you Colin and Alison at what must be a very worrying time. Hope hes soon back on top form.

All the best

Marie and Graham

Good luck 4 speedy recovery :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
hope andrew's better soon :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

:luck: good luck with the opp hope he makes a speedy recovery.

I hope that all is well and Andrew makes a full recovery for the next bend season, all the best to you all :cheers: :luck: :luck:

sorry 2 hear he has to have an op, hope it all goes well, a great dog good luck :luck:

:luck: with Andrew and his recovery :luck:

Karen & girls

Last edited by a moderator:
We hope that Andrew makes a full recovery, and i have to agree with Yvonne that Richard Torr is a very good vet . :)

hope the damage is not to severe,and the big boy makes a full recovery :luck:

good luck withh andrew :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back