The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog issue

throwntothedogs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HI! I would like to know what is your single biggest challenge that you’re struggling with concerning your dog right now.. (e.g. any kind of behavioral problem, training problem, nutrition problem or any other..) if you could take this few minutes to tell me what it is: a) it would mean the world for me and b) most importantly, I’ll be able to use that information to gear the solution toward topics you specifically what to know more about! Dog issues... Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello @throwntothedogs - please can you tell us why you want this information? Is it for a university course? is it for research? Is it for your own dog website?

"most importantly, I’ll be able to use that information to gear the solution toward topics you specifically what to know more about!"

The above sentence doesn't justify why you would like people to comment.

Thanks,
Josie

Hi, first I want to discover what is the most common problem or group of problems and then I would like to create the best solution for it. I am a dog behaviorist and I would like to help owners with their issues.

I would probably say then that the best way to help offer advice is through commenting on other people’s threads that are already seeking it rather than them approaching you personally.

:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back