Dog poo rant alert

Josie

Administrator
Administrator
Registered
Wagso - Clevedon Dog Walking Services
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just out on the morning walk and nearly walked straight into the biggest pile of poo... IN.THE.MIDDLE.OF.THE. PATH!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaah

How can someone let that happen!!?? Makes me so mad.

Happy Friday Everyone :)

That’s just horrible! Why do some dog owners not care about where their dogs are pooing! Just pick it up :( They’d probably be the first to complain if they or their kids stepped in it !

I just don’t know how you could
1) see the dog do it and purposely walk away

Or

2) ‘not’ know your dog has done it there!?

Don't get me started, this drives me mad :mad:. See my original rant here. We've just had new paving laid in the street around us, and the amount of dog poo there already is disgusting. I always - always - pick up after my dog, but he mostly goes on the grass.

Ah thee original poo rant @arealhuman - did you notice the council do anything about it??

I always pick up to, unless I’m up in the woods and I can do a poo stick flick!

My main challenge is getting to Den before he starts scraping his back legs and the poo goes flying :eek::eek:

Flying poo is not good! :D Molly Springer has this thing that she has to do her poos right in front of me so I never have to search the grass as she’ll only do it on the path that we're walking on, always looks at me while she’s doing it as if to say there you go Mum, get your poo bag out! :D:D

Jasper scratches very enthusiastically and at this time of year tends to bury his poo in fallen leaves which can make it impossible to find (OK in a corner of the woods but not so good on a verge on the routes to local schools). It's also a pain when he does it on nice grassy areas as he can make it look like a motocross course within milliseconds - I have to lead him away quickly until his urge to scratch subsides, but then worry that people will think I'm leaving the poo behind.

Hate hate hate the non-picker-uppers, and also the ones that leave used poo bags all over the place.

Jasper scratches very enthusiastically and at this time of year tends to bury his poo in fallen leaves which can make it impossible to find (OK in a corner of the woods but not so good on a verge on the routes to local schools). It's also a pain when he does it on nice grassy areas as he can make it look like a motocross course within milliseconds - I have to lead him away quickly until his urge to scratch subsides, but then worry that people will think I'm leaving the poo behind.

Hate hate hate the non-picker-uppers, and also the ones that leave used poo bags all over the place.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with an embarrassing back leg poo scratcher!!

I was thinking about this over the weekend. One of the streets we walk up to get to a playing field is littered with dog poo. It's an absolute disgrace and makes me embarrassed to be out with our dog as I don't want to be blamed for it. Out in the dark Saturday morning I trod in a massive dog poo too, which I didn't realise until I got home :mad::mad::mad:. I also see lots of poo bags tossed into hedges and trees, even when there's bins nearby. Our local council have even confirmed you can put bagged dog poo in normal litter bins so people really have no excuse. I just wish the rules were enforced and the culprits were very heavily fined, that would put an end to it.

I think all the council need to do is enforce some fines and the word will soon spread that it's actually happening! no one takes any notice about the so say £200 fine!!

Oh no @arealhuman a sneaky poo tread that sounds awful :mad::(

I think all the council need to do is enforce some fines and the word will soon spread that it's actually happening! no one takes any notice about the so say £200 fine!!

Oh no @arealhuman a sneaky poo tread that sounds awful :mad::(

The fine where I live is up to £1000! They need to make an example of someone :mad: Yes, it wasn't a very pleasant return home early in the morning :(

I take a full roll of poo bags with me on walks if I see poop I will pick it up...
people are disgusting not picking it up!!!!!

I take a full roll of poo bags with me on walks if I see poop I will pick it up...
people are disgusting not picking it up!!!!!
That's really very noble of you, I haven't quite graduated to that level yet! I think you'd have a full time job in the area where I live, so many people don't pick up I fear dogs will be banned from the local playing fields which are used for football, rugby and the like, and to be honest, if this happened I couldn't blame anyone as it's disgusting, but the pavements are worse!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back