The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Matters Most To You When Buying Dog Clothing?

• Quality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Design

• Fabric

• Price

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dogs Only Gear

Registered
Dogs Only Gear Dogs Only Gear
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Founded by Benjamin, Tested by Nala. After getting my first dog in October 2021, a beautiful and intelligent Border Collie named Nala, as with most first-time dog owners, I just wanted her to have the best of everything not fully realising for the first 3 months how much this actually costs.

3 months later after doing my own research, I found that buying most of the dog products you see in most high street and online dog stores are unreasonably marked up and extremely expensive, especially when you have a growing dog who will need and want more as they get older.

Rather than complaining about it, I did something about it and as such Dogs Only Gear was founded which aims to fill the gaps in the current dog apparel market, including but not limited to, pricing dog products at reasonable and affordable prices, offering more specific information on each product, trying and testing as many products as possible (thanks to Nala) as well as offering dog related articles which helped me when raising Nala.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back