The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Don't Panic

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
At about 1.45am Geoff woke up with severe chest pains.Of course I paniced because he was very pale and wet through with sweat,and his lips were purple.I immediately dialed 999 and the paramedics were here within 12mins.

To cut a long story short it turned out to be a very bad Angina attack.He's in coronary care and I've just been informed that he's going to be discharged after he as been seen by his heart consultant,who he has been under for 4 years.

Just thought I'd better let every one know

Hazel

Oh Blimey,hope he's better soon Hazel :huggles: :luck:

:thumbsup: get_well_soon_graphics_15.gif

hope you get well soon geoff,what a awfull fright hazel hope you are okay ,moira and girls xxx

take it easy Fletch :luck: get well soon :cheers: Hope your ok Hazel

Hope you get better soon, from Craig and Nicola x

get well soon geoff and take it easy carole & peter xxx

Get well soon Geoff, take it easy from now on. I hope you are ok after your fright Hazel :huggles:

:( :( :luck: On a speedy recovery Geoff :thumbsup: I'm sure he'll be fine Hazel,try not to worry too much.Thinking of you both :) Karen & George

Get well soon Geoff!!

Take it easy! Make the most of putting your feet up!

Take things easy Geoff, hope you can aswell Hazel, all the best to you both :cheers: :luck:

Hope your feeling well soon Geoff :thumbsup:

Get well soon :luck: from Linda& Lennie

get_well_soon-2674.gif

Hope u get better soon Geoff :( & hope ur ok too Hazel.. :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Rose :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back