What a day ive had. I popped out for 10 minutes and left toby in his usual position on the couch. I came back to find he has dug out my M+S White Chocolate from xmas and ate two whole bags!! (They were well hidden and still in the sealed box) He seemed fine but after a few hours he started being sick. I was going to just monitor him but he was sick 5 times in an hour so I decided to ring the vets for advice. After telling them the story they advised I get him to the surgery asap, which I did. On the way he was sick twice in the car. Once over the passenger seat and once over my lap. We got to the vets and I got out looking like I wet myself. Went to see the vets and she examined him and said that white chocolate doesnt poison dogs and he was probs just sick from eating too much in the same way humans are sick fromeating too much cake. That set me back £50. He then came full of beans - nowt wrong with him but yet somehow I end up covered in sick, £50 lighter and no xmas chocolates to look forward to!!!! Just my luck!!