The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Drivers Error Keeps Coming Up

Finleyfoofoo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

Spoke to a friend tonight,just happen to mention that my laptop keeps coming up with a drivers error when i am on k9.She said it has been happening to her too,yet again,when on k9.Does anybody know why?I thoght my laptop was on the blink :(

Amanda

Hi

I've had it a couple of times too - it's definitely at the their end. It just depends on how long it takes the admins to fix it.

z

ive been avin the same problem. bloomin anoying! :rant:

Same here - seems to be ok on the 2nd attempt tho' :thumbsup:

i get it all the time....four times yesterday :angry: like you said dont get it on anything else but k9

i have emailed Nigel to let him know about the problem ;)

Last edited:
what are you using internet explorer or firefox??? i'm using firefox and it's not happened to me so far

I use Safari - it's not a browser problem...it's something to do with K9.

And me.Hows it goin Chopper
Its going very well thanks Billy,our boy is filling our house with trophys :rolleyes: !!! We have raced him five times this season, he has won four times and came 2nd to China at the Southwest Supreme show.We're off to Cornwood this weekend so keep your fingers crossed for us :luck: Hope all is well with you? :D

This is a problem with the hosting. The error relates to the inability of the software to connect to the K9 database. It's quite difficult to track down & probably more difficult to resolve but I'm working on it...

This is a problem with the hosting. The error relates to the inability of the software to connect to the K9 database. It's quite difficult to track down & probably more difficult to resolve but I'm working on it...

thanks Nigel. :D

Hi,Spoke to a friend tonight,just happen to mention that my laptop keeps coming up with a drivers error when i am on k9.She said it has been happening to her too,yet again,when on k9.Does anybody know why?I thoght my laptop was on the blink :(

Amanda
mine seems to do it aswell have you found out why it happens :angry:

cheers nigel you are a star :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back