The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dylan's Home

quintessence

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We collected Dylan yesterday afternoon. He's an absolute dream, such a good boy last night, eaten all his meals, and Sparky's as well, went for a walk this morning and saw a big bus, stood beautifully to let me groom him and has captured everyone's heart. Here are my boys together this morning. Thanks Debs. :huggles:

2006_0605Image0041.JPG

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: that is too cute! :wub:

They look lovely Jenny :wub:

:wub: awww, they love each other, how gorgeous!

How old is Dylan? Where did you get him? He's lovely-looking!! Sorry if I've missed any earlier posts about him :b

:lol: awwww in love so soon! Sooo glad to hear he's settled in already!

Hope you all have lots of fun and give Dylan and Sparky big cuddles from Zoomie :D :cheers: :huggles: :huggles:

He is just adorable jenny :wub: :wub:

hope you have lots of fun with him

He's lovely. :wub:

Isn't it lovely when a pup hits it off with his companion straight away. Good on Sparky :thumbsup:

~Helen~ said:
How old is Dylan? Where did you get him? He's lovely-looking!! Sorry if I've missed any earlier posts about him :b

Helen,he's one of Poppy & Flyn's babies :wub:

Nice to see he's settled in so quickly Jenny :thumbsup: Has Sparky stopped bonking him yet? :blink: ;)

Here's Dylan at a week old

1bailey.JPG

Looks like Dylan has settled in great. He is lovely :wub:

Jenny he's lovely!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: And so is Dylan!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Lovely Photo :wub: Nice to see he has settled so well

A new friend for Sparky, they are both lovely Jenny :thumbsup:

Jenny - so glad to hear Dylan has finally arrived. :cheers: He looking :wub: as ever and looks like a match made in heaven. o:) :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww Dylan is beautiful :wub: :wub: Congratulations :cheers:

Dylan is a gorgeous boy :wub: & Sparky obviously loves his new friend :huggles:

awwww,jenny,dylans gorgeous! :wub: its great theyve hit it off so well :thumbsup:

Dylan is gorgeous, more pix needed asap. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back