The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Early Happy Birthday Wishes

hely

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am off on holiday in the morning and its Gypsy's 4th Birthday on friday.....so i thought i would put up a birthday thread for my lovely girlie before i go......

Happy 4th Birthday Gypsy.......my lovely, lovely bundle of Joy.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Picture221-1.jpg

Picture180.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Picture285-1-2.jpg

Picture627.jpg

Happy Birthday gorgeous girl. :wub: :wub: :wub:

:D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ADORABLE, FANTASTIC, GORGEOUS GYPSY :D :D

The Jinnyfizz gang and especially your lookalike, Jinny, send lots of whippie kisses and hope you have a nice day

.................. they say that your mummy could have let you come here for your holidays :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

:wub: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETPEA :wub:

Hope you have a lovely birthday without mummy been there :- :D

Happy Birthday Gypsy - hope you have a good one...without your family...how could they!!!

YOU MEAN>>>>>> THAT >>>>>>>>YOU ARE GOING ON HOLIDAY WITHOUT THE BEAUTIFUL GYPSY?????????

SOME BIRTHDAY THAT WILL BE :cheers:

HOW COULD THEY :oops: :oops: :oops: o:)

POOR WEE GIRLY

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GYPSY

Hmm thats spooky. Gracie's just walked into a door. Why? Because she's got a Bran Flake carton on her head of course.

:clown: :clown: :clown: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't put any pics up because irritating, cross-making, annoying, frustrating photobucket won't load any because it says they're too big - even though it's loaded them a hundred times before .............. :rant: :rant: :rant:

:clown: :wub: :clown: HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY GYPSY :clown: :wub: :clown:

6f83850b.jpg

I hope mummy spoils you rotten when she gets back :- :D

Love from Sonia xXx Waggy tails from Star and Skye xXx

Happy Birthday Gypsy :clown:

even though your being abandoned on your special day :eek: :-

Happy Birthday to the Gorgeous Gypsy... :wub:

and that nasty mummy better have something nice in her suitcase for you when she returns... :*

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back