The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Easington Bend Club

tanya

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
easington bend club will be starting next wednesday during trials we currently need 2 light middle wieght dogs and 4 heavy weights 5pound to run, the winner gets 10pound. joe is taking the other ten pound for fees so the club is non- profitable in any way what i am gaining from this is only top ten statis for my best friends memorial (ray) and belated wife winnie :thumbsup: due to be held this febuary and every febuary for the future

i would really apprieate everyones support in making this happen.can u give me a bell monday deadline tanya kember-07799755645 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Good on you :thumbsup: :luck:

would love to run roddy, but injuryed still :( i am sure you will get some, will put it about :thumbsup: :luck:

is this during the day ( trials) or on a night time? il pass the word around @ wallsend. sadly i havent got a bend dog but i will tell everyone. good luck i hope u get quite a few.

Results Wednesday 10th January

1st Miss Daisy

2nd Dance Master

3rd Showman

4th Aurora Borealis

5th Joe 3

With Joe having Alzheimers he forgot all about the club starting today, due to this the race covered 410 metres. None of the dogs had ever done this distance and all have been injured (talk about blowing the cobwebs away!).

It wasnt my day today my spring board broke so both milo and joe had the disadvantage of not having one. This took its toll, both being left out the boxes by three yards.

What a race level break Miss Daisy won by at least 9 yards! With her out of sight, second place was a nail biter between Debbie's Dance Master and Joyce's Showman. I have to say they were practically neck and neck going over the line. My poor boys being at least 2 and a half miles behind, but hey! i know they are not bend dogs but god loves a trier.

I hope all the dogs are ok after their ordeal, i know Milo had a big bruise on the back of his ham, i'm sure Alan and Ivy will correct it tomorrow, he is used to being a cripple haha!

Can i please take this opportunity to thank both Debbie and Joyce for supporting Ray's Open by running, you have never let me down girls. Also a big thanks to Miss Daisy's owner for also coming, very appreciated.

Entries taken before monday 07799755645 Tanya

(w00t) the whippets ran that distance must be mad :blink: good luck for the future :)

Thanks Tanya for organising the handicap, Daisy is now stretched out on the settee fast asleep and doesnt look like she will move all night :D It was a long way to run but I think all dogs gave it a cracking go. Good luck for future races :luck:

Rob.

Nice one Rob :)

Here's hoping you have as much good fortune with your future racers 8)

See you Sunday ? :blink:

Daisy did well, altho she never moved from the sette all night :blink: Hope she is the first of many :D Will hopefully be down on sunday, wind permitting :- " Should be a good day :)

i would just like to say THANKYOU to tanya, for not letting us know that easington was cancelled yesterday, joyce and myself travlled down to easington in all the cold, only tofind that it had been cancelled and tanya must have known as she did not turn up, do we get our exspences back ?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back