The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East anglia whippet racing club 30th june

Garry Comber

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Posted on behalf of Carol due to connection problems:

East Anglia Whippet Racing Club is holding a meeting Sunday 30th June at Newmarket.

Claire Lawrence a McTimoney Animal Practitioner will be attending and demonstrating the McTimoney treatment.

This treatment has been developed from a human chiropractic technique and is a safe, non-invasive treatment for dogs and horses that helps to alleviate musculo-skeletal problems and is particularly beneficial for hard working dogs.

Claire is fully qualified and insured to cover the East Anglia area; she will have a small stand and offer members a free spinal check for their dogs

If you are attending please telephone and confirm,

Or e/mail carol.brown313@btinternet.com by Friday Night

Please advise other members who do not see this site

Aww wish we were coming Gary as our boy Blue Highland Devil has injured his back would have been good to have some one elses opinion to far for us have a great day

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WHOOOOO I'm back, roast dinner and feeling knackered, too much sun I think, great day racing, good to see Dave and Pats hubby (can't remember his name sorry!) both have been unwell. Its been a month since racing was on, so a shock to both mine and the girls. Well Missy did did me proud to day won one of her races, so pleased I can't quite believe it! only been going 21/2 years now. So now both girlies have won races, not bad for my little girls. ... Great day, great peeps, lovely dogs and a cake!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back