The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Anglian Whippet Club/boston Dcs

Alayna Morland

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Everyone,

East Anglian Whippet Club

New Address for Secretary

98 Station Road

Surfleet

Spalding

Lincs

PE11 4DB

Tel 07725190414

If you have already sent your entries to my previous address they will be redirected. Cathie and I will be giving out schedules at most of the Championship Shows.

Also entries close for Boston DCS today so if you have not entered get them in the post now! The judge is Mary Pascoe, she has had Afghans for many years and has made up several champions and is currently campaigning whippets.

One more thing for everybody who did not know, I am due to have a baby boy on the 12th September and have not just put on a lot of weight!

Look forward to see you all at Birmingham

Alayna

Alayna Morland said:
Hi Everyone,East Anglian Whippet Club

New Address for Secretary

98 Station Road

Surfleet

Spalding

Lincs

PE11 4DB

Tel 07725190414

If you have already sent your entries to my previous address they will be redirected.  Cathie and I will be giving out schedules at most of the Championship Shows.

Also entries close for Boston DCS today so if you have not entered get them in the post now!  The judge is Mary Pascoe, she has had Afghans for many years and has made up several champions and is currently campaigning whippets.

One more thing for everybody who did not know, I am due to have a baby boy on the 12th September and have not just put on a lot of weight!

Alayna

Alayna Morland said:

Alayna

Congratulations Alayna ( Sorry do not nknow your parnters name)

Best Wishes :cheers:

Alayna

Cor I saw that Alayna Moreland and I thought shes put on a lot of weight :D :thumbsup:

Many many congratulations, I remember when you were just a baby yourself and you came to my house and you squeeezed the puppies so much I NEARLY didnt let you dad have one (w00t) Good job I did though cos he couldnt have gone to a better home.

Claire said:
Alayna Morland said:

Alayna

Claire - For some reason I didn't twig it was Alayna who is preggers and thought it was YOU!! :oops:

Congratulations Alayna - when is she due in the ring as the next generation of Child handlers?

dawn said:
Claire said:
Alayna Morland said:

Alayna

Claire - For some reason I didn't twig it was Alayna who is preggers and thought it was YOU!! :oops:

Congratulations Alayna - when is she due in the ring as the next generation of Child handlers?

C'mon Dawn, keep up, [SIZE=14pt]Alayna [/SIZE]

is having a [SIZE=14pt]Boy[/SIZE] :D

Congratulations Alayna, I have 2 baby boys now 18 and 16! :luck: :thumbsup:

Karen said:
dawn said:
Claire said:
Alayna Morland said:

Alayna

C'mon Dawn, keep up, [SIZE=14pt]Alayna [/SIZE]

is having a [SIZE=14pt]Boy[/SIZE] :D

I am having a difficult day obviously....... :oops:

Presume you are at Pilgrim then Alayna (or have I got that wrong too :D )

dawn said:

OMG DAWN = Can you imagine more than 1 of me !! Maybe it would be lucky and be like my "imaginary" OH (w00t)

Alayna Morland said:
That's wonderful news Alayna yes I did think you were getting to be a big girl.....

Good luck at Birmingham

Angela

Many congratulations Alayna :cheers: :cheers: , I did think you were, but I never say 'Are you pregnant?' to anyone just in case they're not and I'd made a dreadful mistake!!!!! :b :- "

Very best of luck and look forward to seeing your baby around the shows!! :thumbsup: :)

Congratulations Alayna :huggles: Like Beth, I did wonder when I saw you at the weekend, but didn't like to say anything - just in case I got it horribly wrong! :oops:

All the very best

congratulations alayna :thumbsup: cant we organise a creche at the show as so many of us have babes now? joke

:cheers: Congratulations Alayna :cheers:

What ONLY ONE :eek: :lol: Thats a small litter :D

Ray a `Granddad ` (w00t)

Good luck to you and Darryl :wub:

JAX said:
What ONLY ONE  :eek:   :lol: Thats a small litter  :D

Ray a `Granddad ` (w00t)

Good luck to you and Darryl  :wub:

Thought it was Darren (but I've been wrong on this thread before :teehee: )

Cor I saw that Alayna Moreland and I thought shes put on a lot of weight :D :thumbsup:

Many many congratulations, I remember when you were just a baby yourself and you came to my house and you squeeezed the puppies so much I NEARLY didnt let you dad have one (w00t) Good job I did though cos he couldnt have gone to a better home.

I would just like to point out that I was only six when I was squeezing puppies and have learnt that it is not appropriate thing to do now!

But seriously thank you for everyones nice comments and my others half's name is Darryn so you got that right Dawn!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back