The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Eawcc Draw For Tomorrow 25/04/09

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Patrick asked me to put the draw on and as far as I know the spellings are right but if any are wrong I apologise as they were relayed over the phone :)

Here goes

Stableyard Trophy

Northern moonbeam V Fireblade

Crackling Beauty V Beaubezi Fun & Frolic

Spirit of Appin V Vanya neolithic shadow

Winterfell Tinkerbelle V Banatay Bolly

Lynperry East wind V Hot Amber Belle

Sonny puppy cup

Highisland Mitkat Bleu V Winterfell lady Grey

Calenna Sprightley Taro at Highisland V Banatay Brock

Winterfell Sprite V Calenna First Hope

Firstrike Bitter Sweet Blue V Calenna Raven Triad

Banatay Bubbles V Highisland Thalfpan Bleu

Kizzy Trophy

Penny Pictures V Stockhouse Misty Dawn

Highisland Just Jessie V Lynperry Waterloo Boy

Banatay Belvedere V Painted Sky Over Boarley

Vanya Cheyenne Sky V Missamaine Piccalilli

Good Luck everyone :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck to all and hope all dogs come home sound and well :luck:

had a great day thanks to the EAWCC the weather was lovely as was the surroundings .

SONNY PUPPY CUP

would like to say a big well done to sarah and bob with WINTERFELL LADY GREY winning the WINTERFELL SPRITE coming runner up :thumbsup: if ive got them mixed up blame graham cause hes just told me :blink:

STABLEYARD TROPHY championship

was won by my big boy LYNPERRY EAST WIND ,we are so pleased with the big lad over the last 2 weeks couldnt ask for more from him hes done graham and i proud :thumbsup:

also well done to patricks SPIRIT OF APPIN coming runner up :thumbsup:

was well impressed with how firstrike bitter sweet blue ran today im sure shes one to watch in the future :thumbsup:

well deserved wins allround today, big well done to lynperry East Wind and the Winterfells a fantastic setting and nice to have Lord Coke and his children joining in the fun with their Irish Terrier

Beautiful day and some really fab company.

BIG well done to Kiplin (Lola still loves you, clearly obvious today!) And sooooo pleased for Patrick and Dixie.

Last but by no ways least .......... Lesley and Andys Bullseye (Calenna First Hope) first time coursing and got a divided in the puppy purse!! Such a shame that Trio had to be withdrawn with an injury, he was really up for it and loved his run. TWO to watch out for there!!

There is a gallery of Holkham pictures viewable on LAMPYPICS. Click the link below, click on gallery and scroll to Holkham Lure Coursing :thumbsup:

Beautiful day and some really fab company.
BIG well done to Kiplin (Lola still loves you, clearly obvious today!) And sooooo pleased for Patrick and Dixie.

Last but by no ways least .......... Lesley and Andys Bullseye (Calenna First Hope) first time coursing and got a divided in the puppy purse!! Such a shame that Trio had to be withdrawn with an injury, he was really up for it and loved his run. TWO to watch out for there!!

Thanks Sarah I am very proud of them and Trio is being ever so brave but milking it to death bless him o:) ,big well done to you and Bob :huggles: the girls did you proud as always and thankyou for picking our Rosette for us,well done to Kiplin and Dixie :cheers:

It was lovely to see Robbie he is such a handsome boy (and you Tanya lol) :wub: :wub:

Thankyou for the lovely pics lampy, :D I am going to look at the new ones now thankyou for taking them for us :huggles:

Well done to everyone - your girls doing you proud Sarah, as did Lesley's boys (well actually Trio is MINE but Lesley wont hand him over.....) Hope he's mended soon :)

heres a few photos of the presentation :)

lurcher stakes

IMG_7653.jpg

IMG_7661.jpg

graham recieving kips rosette :)

IMG_7664.jpg

patrick recieving spirit of appins rosette

IMG_7669.jpg

bob recieving winterfell lady grey and winterfell sprites rosettes

IMG_7673.jpg

IMG_7674.jpg

the owner of banatay belverdere recieving her rosette

IMG_7676.jpg

graham recieving beubezi fun and frolics rosette

IMG_7680.jpg

and again receiving vanya cheyanne skys rosette

IMG_7680.jpg

bob recieving calenna first hopes rosette

IMG_7685.jpg

patrick again not sure which one of yours this one was for ?

IMG_7688.jpg

....................EAWCC COURSING CHAMPION 2009...............

..............................LYNPERRY EAST WIND........................... (w00t)

IMG_7691.jpg

....................EAWCC COURSING CHAMPION 2009.............................................LYNPERRY EAST WIND........................... (w00t)

IMG_7691.jpg
Wow what a stunning pic of Kip :D

Well done everyone! :thumbsup:

well done to you all...looks like you all had a fab day

and congratulations to the winners

Congratulations Trish and Graham
c_hugs.gif

And Congratulations to Sarah and Bob
yahoo.gif

Well done the Kip and the Winterfell Girls
winner-20060614.gif

Looks like you had a lovely day of sunshine, im sorry i missed the last meeting :(

What a beautiful picture of Kip........good job you took

your camera along trish it would have been a shame to

have his victory picture not posted
aloofandbored0.gif

There is a gallery of Holkham pictures viewable on LAMPYPICS. Click the link below, click on gallery and scroll to Holkham Lure Coursing :thumbsup:

loving pictures 36, 24 and 6 :wub:

many thanks Chris ;)

thank you all for a great day in great company , trish , kip ran a blinder and was every inch the champ !!! lesley and andy those pups are a credit to you !!! and sarah , wow what a result , well done you and the girls , patricks little bitch is a little speed machine and will certainly be a star in the future , to every one else thank you , a real good day , shame it was the last of this season

thank you all for a great day in great company , trish , kip ran a blinder and was every inch the champ !!! lesley and andy those pups are a credit to you !!! and sarah , wow what a result , well done you and the girls , patricks little bitch is a little speed machine and will certainly be a star in the future , to every one else thank you , a real good day , shame it was the last of this season

thanks to you tanya also for doing a good job and keeping me informed as when mine was next running :D i wouldnt have managed without you :) my brains in a bad state with this fibro :(

Fantastic pics as always chris :thumbsup: i like the ones of me my lurcher ozzie (17,18,28,29) had a great day apart from bleu being lame after second run and still not right now his toe is very swelled :(

thanks to you tanya also for doing a good job and keeping me informed as when mine was next running :D i wouldnt have managed without you :) my brains in a bad state with this fibro :(
sorry to hear that hun xx

are you trying to say i almost done a good job lol :clown: :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back