The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Edward At Gloucester

shamrock lady

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Edward trialing at Gloucester :thumbsup:

glouc_20_fed_021.jpg

LOOKING GOOD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :thumbsup:

yea fair play, well done he looks like a true pro in the making :thumbsup: mine have been 3 times now and the lure may as well be going in the other direction for all the notice they take. lol :teehee: :clown:

yea fair play, well done he looks like a true pro in the making :thumbsup: mine have been 3 times now and the lure may as well be going in the other direction for all the notice they take. lol :teehee: :clown:
Cheers. They all know what to do and all switch on eventually. Yours will come on for you im sure. My girl millie just lay in grass when

we first took her. now she is a s mad as a hatter for the lure :clown:

I didn't see Dottie except for the one when I was up at the end with you, but I've seen her chasing, and I'm sure in a few weeks she will be crazy for it. Duke pulled to get away for it today, so I don't think you will have any problems :thumbsup:

Awww look at him go :huggles: He looks like he enjoyed himself and is determined to catch that lure!

I didn't see Dottie except for the one when I was up at the end with you, but I've seen her chasing, and I'm sure in a few weeks she will be crazy for it. Duke pulled to get away for it today, so I don't think you will have any problems :thumbsup:
June Dotty was on one side of the track the lure was on the other Lol :teehee: :clown: Yer right though they are both improving a little every week, as long as they enjoy it I don't mind and we loves em. :wub: :thumbsup: I think Edwards sister has been giving him some tips though Lol cos he's so good! ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back