The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elbon Sioux

NEILPEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sonias little bitch elbon sioux has been mated to streisand,good luck hope all goes well,these should be good little pups.

Gypsy is one of the main reasons i have Cara, i fell in love with her when John brought her and Branca to our first open - they both took their classes :)

Good Luck, hope she takes :luck:

good luck ....should be really interesting litter is she breed branca + shooting star?

yes good :luck: with the mating and yes dee shooting star branca :thumbsup:

Good luck Sonia, hope the pups out of Gypsy are fliers, you certainly picked one of the best stud dogs.

Good Luck. :thumbsup:

youl never believe it but i think one will be coming to my house

NO,NO NO NO NO, its gonna be debs dog,so looks like il be sleeping with the greyhounds :D

Hope you get your pup Deb - not that i'm saying Neil ought to be sleepin with the greyhounds :- " maybe in a kennel but on his own dont disturb the poor dogs :teehee: ;)

Good luck think these will be hellish pups

Sadie if Gypsy has enough pups mine will be in the house, Niel wont mind sleeping in the kennels as he spends all his time in there anyway :p . Sonia wants to say a big thank you to John for letting her have Gypsy, they are inseperable, she loves her to pieces. Hope all goes well and Niel is on midwife duty when the time comes looks lovely in uniform, (w00t) see you all soon debs

some idiot is spreading rumours that the pup will be sleeping with my greyhounds,***** it will be debs dog and will be staying in house,so who ever it is grow up idiot

NEILPEM said:
some idiot is spreading rumours that the pup will be sleeping with my greyhounds,***** it will be debs dog and will be staying in house,so who ever it is grow up idiot

yeah grow up idiots, more nasty rumors

I doubt it would be with the greyhounds lol Neil you would be sleeping with the fishies first 8)

Back to the original topic, i just hope she takes and everyone who has their names down gets one. :luck: :luck: :luck:

gypsy has had 6 pups today three bitches three dogs :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back