The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ellie And Tyg

sue burton

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Tyg has been with us just over a month now Ellie thinks he is all right but she can,t eat a whole one Katie did a great job looking after him after his rescue he has grown about 2 inch's since he arrived home and has lost all but one baby tooth His ears still stick up and his tail is so long it almost drags on the ground his feet are huge as well but who cares he's lovely he is also going spotty on his white trim he's had all his jabs and been micro chipped.Only on problem he pulls like a train on the lead but will keep on with the training to sort that out he loves to run but is not very good at it yet but his recall is great most of the time :D :D :D and we love him :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sounds like you are all having a great time :) some pics please? :)

Thats great Sue ,meant to ask my in laws had they seen you with him yet,we need pics :D

So please everything working out ok,what a lovely ending :wub: :wub: We need some pics now please :D :D

Thats great Sue ,meant to ask my in laws had they seen you with him yet,we need pics :D
will put some pictures up soon just got to get some really nice ones of both of them when one is not acting the fool Have not seen your inlaws for a bit Trac there is another whippet that walks on the field it has had a go at Alfie in the past and it got Ellie the first time we took Tyg up there so we are staying away for a bit

He looked a great pup....you are very lucky..glad its all going well and Ill look forward to some more pictures

of the handsome lad himself... :wub:

Bless :wub: He sounds a real character :)

I'm so pleased that Ellie is tolerating him now, I'm sure they will become inseparable once Tyg has grown up :thumbsup:

Sounds like he is settling in well. I am delighted.

Looking forwards to the pics :)

Bless :wub: He sounds a real character :) I'm so pleased that Ellie is tolerating him now, I'm sure they will become inseparable once Tyg has grown up :thumbsup:
much better now Jane they even sleep together most of the time now

Well Tyg has been with us just over a month now Ellie thinks he is all right but she can,t eat a whole one Katie did a great job looking after him after his rescue he has grown about 2 inch's since he arrived home and has lost all but one baby tooth His ears still stick up and his tail is so long it almost drags on the ground his feet are huge as well but who cares he's lovely he is also going spotty on his white trim he's had all his jabs and been micro chipped.Only on problem he pulls like a train on the lead but will keep on with the training to sort that out he loves to run but is not very good at it yet but his recall is great most of the time :D :D :D and we love him :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

pmsl, my aunty came to visit when he was here and she thought he looked like bambi running :clown:

so glad hes settled in well, still missing him here but so glad hes with you :huggles:

thank you for the pic you sent the other day he looked huge!!!!!! but still lovely :wub:

looking forward to more pics, acting the fool ones are good aswell though :-

Glad to hear he is doing well and sounds like he has fallen on his feet with you :D

Glad to hear he's settled. Well done you............ and Ellie :) :)

So glad tyg has settled ok :wub:

Looking forward to seeing some pics :- :D

So glad to hear Tyg has settled in well with you and he and Ellie are getting on well. Can't wait to see some pics :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back