The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Emails

ritchie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
if anyone recieves emails from ritchie506@msn.com please delete them as they are not from me someone is sending infected messages and pictures to people

thanks to tanya for letting me know :rant:

We have had the same problem with an e-mail,,but this new virise thingy in the pc,,told John not to open it as there was a virise. He sent the person who the e-mail came from an e-mail and said the virise was hiding in his PC. This person had not sent John an e-mail.

Don't be too quick to blame ritchie506@msn.com whoever he may be. Lots of viruses sent in emails are not from who they say they are. The virus may well not be on their PC at all but their address has been "stolen" fom the address book on someonelse's PC. I have had a few emails bounce back to me that were supposedly from me to people I have never heard of. I haven't got a virus, I haven't sent the email and I don't even have the recipients address in my address book.

Judy is right. I just let Ritchie know to be on the safe side :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back