The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

England Supporters Club

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well laacet and indy thought they would join in with the football thing

orr come on engaland lol :lol: that what they will be barking soon lol :lol: :cheers:

They are brilliant Wendy :thumbsup:

Bloody bonkers you are! Good job them dogs like dressing up

glad she did not dye them red and white( :oops: must not give her idears lol) :- " :p

unwanted said:
glad she did not dye them red and white( :oops: must not give her idears lol) :- "  :p
i still have some of my ged hair dye in the bathroom anyone got some light ash blonde going spare :lol: :lol: :lol:

only kidding :lol:

ONLY KIDDING MMMMMMMMMM I KNEW I SHOULD NOT OF GIVE HER IDEARS LOL :wacko:

wendy your 2 years late on the idea me dad told debbie to make ours for euro 2004 lol u will see all our dogs supporting england aswell down devon n probably my dad in his england shirt thinkin hes looking good :D

well my greyhounds had then 2 years agao but not the whippets but i couldnt fine the old ones lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back